Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Cheap window cleaning liquid

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Does the magnum have similar ingredients as fairy. I swapped from fairy cause my hands suffered. I tried just about everything and finally settled on ecover 18 months ago with a tad of vinegar and It's good to use and gets great results but I'm looking for more slippage. Do I just add more ecover to the mix or is the magnum worth trying
Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums app
Not sure, all i know is its cheap and gives good slip and doesnt leave as much residue on the glass

Does the magnum have similar ingredients as fairy. I swapped from fairy cause my hands suffered. I tried just about everything and finally settled on ecover 18 months ago with a tad of vinegar and It's good to use and gets great results but I'm looking for more slippage. Do I just add more ecover to the mix or is the magnum worth trying
Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums app
first thing i noticed with Glass Gleam 4 is the slip, using this, my wrists dont ache, with fairy, you feel the drag and that causes a lot of ache sometimes. windows stay wetter for longer too so you can wet a whole frame, reducing the amount you need to holster your tools, again, saving on wrist-labour

Has anybody ever used GG4 while using the liquidator & was there enough slip?

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

i really like the idea of the soaps with little suds because the boab dont clock up with soap allover, the problem with these soaps i enough slide i think, i tried unger liquid and gg4 and of the two gg4 was superior as long as there where no fingerprints nearby /emoticons/tongue.png think i give it a go tommorow again.

i really like the idea of the soaps with little suds because the boab dont clock up with soap allover, the problem with these soaps i enough slide i think, i tried unger liquid and gg4 and of the two gg4 was superior as long as there where no fingerprints nearby /emoticons/tongue.png think i give it a go tommorow again.
Try gg4 with a dash of fairy, but just a dash, I find red to be best

I also mix that, but most dish soap and a little touch of gg4. I dont know if its my imagination, but i think its better slip and better clean when i have gg4 in.

I also mix that, but most dish soap and a little touch of gg4. I dont know if its my imagination, but i think its better slip and better clean when i have gg4 in.
I use WFP with V2 in for upstairs. The mix of the three soaps leaves and amazing shine. Without gg4 that pure water splash on the ground floor windows is a nightmare.

Been doing last five hours With 20ml to 5ltr. With a few drops of soap, must say i have the perfect slip and little amount of suds and Best of all no clacking up in the boab :clap:/emoticons/smile.png) new favourite

Been doing last five hours With 20ml to 5ltr. With a few drops of soap, must say i have the perfect slip and little amount of suds and Best of all no clacking up in the boab :clap:/emoticons/smile.png) new favourite
Try unger with a dash of fairy. Good slip and shine.

Unger on its own is horrible. But the fairy helps immensely.

I dont go back to unger, gg4 is Many times better in straight up comparison, and With a drops of soap it is perfect /emoticons/smile.png

I dont go back to unger, gg4 is Many times better in straight up comparison, and With a drops of soap it is perfect /emoticons/smile.png
I haven't used gg4 in ages. But might give it another try. I'm back to unger/fairy for the moment as I couldn't get on with squeegee off by ettorre.

The ettore soap is one have wanted to try in ages, but never bought one read it should be great on fingerprints etc.

Back