Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Bbm Group For Windowcleaners?

windowangel

Hi All

Not been on for a while was wondering if any fellow window cleaners out there know of a BBM (Blackberry Messenger) group for windowcleaners? Would be good to just chit chat with others.

thanks

Mikey

I cant stand that BBM. Its full of gullible immature people.

''Send this to all your friends, if you dont you will die in 5 days''

''This is a message from blackberry send this message to all your contacts or your BBM will stop working''

and so and and so forth. It gets annoying after a while

Anyhow me being old school i have mobile phone,...yep just receive and make phone calls only as i can't text either :rolleyes:

First mobile i had back in the eighties was the size of a ww2 yank radio

Fab or what /emoticons/biggrin.png

Motorola850.jpg

Anyhow me being old school i have mobile phone,...yep just receive and make phone calls only as i can't text either :rolleyes:

Motorola850.jpg
Remember em well :huh:

why bbm ? facebook is the way forward

if u do bbm then u mayaswell do a msn group and whatsapp group and kik group and yahoo messenger group ? lol

Motorola850.jpg

My

My dad used to have one of those, they was a great phone, very heavy but withstood anything you did to it!

ha yeh i still have me old sony erricsson which had to use when me blackberry was out of action got it in 2001

anyway cheers guys i guess I need to get into the digital age - finally :lol:

A phone is a phone /emoticons/tongue.png aslong as u can call from it /emoticons/tongue.png

Back