Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Which Bike is The Sexiest?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Which one is sexiest?

Votes: 1 14.3%

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters
My first bike was a triumph tiger cub , passed my test on it 1966 , examiner jumping out from a street corner for the emergency stop etc , it'll be a bit harder to pass a bike test now I reckon , theory and all that , then it was a few questions on the Highway Code LOL , then moved up to a BSA C 15 250 , then a 350 BSA Gold Star , those were the days , it's a miracle I'm still alive , no crash helmets nothing just an old leather jacket and a pair of tuf boots .
My test was like that, but the stupid examiner decided to jump out just as I was level with him, I hit the brakes, then carried on, hit the brakes, carried on, I was way down the road by then. The idiot failed me for failing to stop at an emergency stop!!! I knew he was going to jump out, but to jump out when you're level is taking the pee.

My first road bike was a Yamaha TY50.

Ty50 tuffers that's a tiny bike, only had one trails bike bultaco Sherpa 250 love a bit of motocross but could never do the trails thing lol.

Den.

Ty50 tuffers that's a tiny bike, only had one trails bike bultaco Sherpa 250 love a bit of motocross but could never do the trails thing lol.
Den.
I was only 16 /emoticons/sad.png, it even had pedals that you could pedal like a pushbike, remember them? /emoticons/biggrin.png

Sometimes I'd disconnect the header pipe to give me another 10mph. It was a bit on the loud side mind. :happy:

Steve I remember about 6 mates having the x7 all of them were red, looked like the red arrows going by haha.

I had rd200 yellow black loved to have it now worth a few bob.

Den

My first road bike was also on my 16th birthday was a er50 had 70cc head and barrel and unristricted exhaust. Blow it up after about a month got another straight after that lasted me until my next birthday then had got the dt125lc.

Den.

Here's my RD200, I blinged it up myself. I bought the Micron exhausts, had a custom made seat, clip on bars, bought a fairing and painted the tyres. It looks pretty :turd: come to think of it :D

I wish I had the alloy wheels instead of the spokes though.

View attachment 7308

Really like it a lot tuffers personally I prefer the spokes my one was standard aprt from renthal bars bought and dt175mx together as soon as I past my test few weeks after 17th.

Den.

My son brought this 600 gsxr srad to do up, dropped of at mine yesterday he's going to street fight or so he says lol can't wait to get it off my drive bloody eye sore he gone away for a few days he's a paint sprayer does cars.

Den.

View attachment 7309

My son brought this 600 gsxr srad to do up, dropped of at mine yesterday he's going to street fight or so he says lol can't wait to get it off my drive bloody eye sore he gone away for a few days he's a paint sprayer does cars.
Den.
I don't mind street fighters, but a Gixxer is a Gixxer, it has to have a fairing IMO.

I loved the look of the old rg gamma from behind

Looked like a stormtroopers helmet from star wars as mine was all white with no graphics on it

rd 350 lc is the bike i have had the most fun on over the years

have 929 rr blade but have hardly used it so if i don't use it this year i am going to retire :rolleyes: off bikes

Latest Posts

Back