Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gleaming Insurance

I'm with them, £32 a month with employers liability. You'll need to sign and return the direct debit mandate shortly or your insurance will be cancelled innit.

Yeh have filled it in and scanned and emailed it to them

So will they now send more details of payment etc ?

Is it also true that they cover me for more than just window cleaning so if I decide to take my business in to carpet cleaning I am automatically covered ?

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums app

There's a long list of stuff you're covered for. Got a feeling it's 10 payments over a year. But I could be wrong.

Thanks I had to change as I got a renewed price at £105 this was not covering damaged to property when I asked why they said it was an add-on to the insurance policy took it sky high

Then they asked about how I would clean a window of 5 metres were wfp could not reach so I said ladder oh so that's extra as well as you are at height with feet off of floor

WTF I said won't be renewing as gleaming seems the right choice hope I made the right decision ?

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums app

Last edited by a moderator:
im with gleaming paid £30 first month then £15 a month i think

good for me because it covers carpet cleaning amongst other things

seems a bargain to me

it took a week or so to get my mandate and docs etc so i wouldnt worry you should get an email telling you this though.

I'm with them, £32 a month with employers liability. You'll need to sign and return the direct debit mandate shortly or your insurance will be cancelled innit.
Hi mate, how did you get it to that? I got a quote, me and one lad, £5m liability, and ive been quoted £67 a month!!

Also with gleaming, I am pretty sure when I first signed up I was allowed to pick my preferred payment date.

If you look on the gleaming website, under faqs it gives you a list of what you are also covered for.

I went with gleaming insurance. Pay £17 a month for 2m cover. I think you have a choice on what date you want to pay. I do mine on 15th of month. I didn't get charged first month but was charged £34 on 2nd month. Now it's back to £17.

It's good to know you are insured on the job you actually work on. Plus all the other cleaning benefits like pressure wash, solar, 10m height etc.

Latest Posts

Back