Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

I Want To See Designers Work...

Masons

Can we have a thread where people can show some of the web pages they've got, or have designed for others?

I'm wanting a website and at the moment I just have a page, but I want to window shop before I go approaching people.

Design means NOTHING.

Content,testimonials and good images.

But SEO is ya key.

The website I had designed via dodger has brung in £££££

Forget searching. Ask dodger. Job done.

If you are not happy with him or his service. I will pay for your website*

*i may not actually pay for it /emoticons/tongue.png

PM it me too please. I know that content is what matters but I need to know that what I want can be achieved.

PM it me too please. I know that content is what matters but I need to know that what I want can be achieved.
Dodger has his own section on here. But sure will PM you.

The website has paid or itself on second job.

My www is not as flash as others but I feel the content is good.

BUT like dodger said. Buy a flash template. Less than a week and I can have a flash website.

The website is still not a100% done

if you go to www.templatemonster.com you can see loads of templates - most work out at less than £50

Like Dodger says, avoid flash like the plauge - google can't "read" a flash website, so its near impossible to get one ranking well.

I personally only use "responsive" templates nowdays - its an easy way to make a website look good on a smartphone/tablet as well as standard computer screens.

Right, gotcha.

All I want is a site that ranks well and that looks clean and fresh. I'll be contacting some people soon as I've seen a fair few I'm very impressed by.

Everybody has jumped the gun.

Flash as in snazzy. Not flash as in the player.

Flash website would be like a broken pencil /emoticons/wink.png

Just after some advice, my site is a googlesite (done post swift between my partner and I) now whenever I put in canvassing for cleaning companies, I come up zilch. But I know other guys that do the same things as me come up on the first page, any advice, would be very grateful.

Just after some advice, my site is a googlesite (done post swift between my partner and I) now whenever I put in canvassing for cleaning companies, I come up zilch. But I know other guys that do the same things as me come up on the first page, any advice, would be very grateful.
Probably SEO related I bet.

Saying that I have always managed to find ya site lol

Back