Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Latest Work On Sat

Hi

You maybe should of asked your customers, I ask them to fill in a questionaire in with name , address contact details, email, if they mind cleaning on Saturdays and in light rain and what time from and to.

I have seen a bloke cleaning commercials at 10 at night on a saturdays. 6 should be fine tho they might even make your t

i regularly work on a Saturday am working tomorrow aswell and never had a problem working till 5 so could'nt see why 6 would be a issue (although 1 of my customers told me once about her old windy who used to turn up at 6.30 when her and hubby was eating tea and they wasnt impressed), i find most my customers are out and about on Saturdays anyways. i sold a pump controller to a windy couple of weeks back and he came and collected about 12ish on a sunday and said that he had been working that sunday morning which is a it of a no no for me but ........

im linking david@aqua's idea about the questionairre that doesnt seem like a bad shout to me, might give that a try and take one of the with me when i go to quote for new job or even on a 1st clean as i see this a having many advantages

its up to yourself and the customer , i often worked until 7 or 8 pm in the summertime , il be out tommorow until 6

Work to live not live to work ! If you can't earn enough during monday to friday then theres something wrong somewhere .

I only do 1 saturday per cycle and this is only due to customers requirements .

Back