Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Thanks All.

boldy

well is been 2 weeks working for myself and it might be a drop in the ocean for you but i now have 12 customers and still going so i am very very humble cant wait to break the 100 mark,

so would like to say a BIG thank you for all the support and tips.

regards boldy

Well done mate keep it up and any questions you have I'm sure you will get them answers here.

Doing good so far then. IS this the only job your wroking?
no mate i help a fellow window cleaner but it seems i get paid by the hour, and when you are faster than him it all becomes a bit 1 sided.

2 weeks ago we done 10 houses paying out 10-15 a house it took us 2 hours but i done most of the work, as he has bad legs so i done all the ladder work and front and back door wipe down. all i got was 15 pounds.... was not chuffed.

no mate i help a fellow window cleaner but it seems i get paid by the hour, and when you are faster than him it all becomes a bit 1 sided.

2 weeks ago we done 10 houses paying out 10-15 a house it took us 2 hours but i done most of the work, as he has bad legs so i done all the ladder work and front and back door wipe down. all i got was 15 pounds.... was not chuffed.
Ah. That would **** me right off.

yep he pocket 100+ for a few windows and 3 breaks for a ciggy. 1 ciggy = 1 house... what a joke feel like throwing in the towel with him as he wouldnt last 1 month. but while i am working on my rounds soon as my diary is full im long gone.

if i was working for someone that tight i wouldnt be long taking his customers off him give him a taste of his own medicine lol

I'd be just a little bit peeved

12 in the first 2 weeks is an excellent start.

When you get seen doing those a few times, you will start to pick up some of their neighbours and get others by way of referrals and recommendations. Once you reach 100 or so the snowball will really start to roll.

Keep it going.

John

As John says when people see you out regulary cleaning the windows you will pick more and more up .

like myself yesterday i puck up 2 neighbours of 2 houses i was doing theres a £195 a yr pay rise .

admittidley i have slowed down with canvassing etc due to the kids being on holiday and the wife working so it would be difficult with me fitting them in

but as soon as they back at school im pushing for 100 by christmas .

Does your boss know that your starting your own round ? Lol...

And gav 100 customers for xmas mate ? get some leaflets dropped gav mate.. 1 hour per day even /emoticons/smile.png it still plays a big part /emoticons/smile.png

Latest Posts

Back