Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

WCF Lottery Euro Millions Syndicate

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Tuffers

Imagine it? Easy enough to set up. Send your money to the syndicate leader via Paypal. All members numbers posted here.

Millionaire window cleaners all over the country /emoticons/smile.png

:thumbsup: or :thumbsdown:?

Gav?

now the question really is....would we have a windowcleaner to clean our mansion windows....and if we did would we watch him/her like a hawk and secretly think....i could do it better....or no your doing that wrong....life you never know whats around the corner:D

now the question really is....would we have a windowcleaner to clean our mansion windows....and if we did would we watch him/her like a hawk and secretly think....i could do it better....or no your doing that wrong....life you never know whats around the corner:D
I wouldn't want them using that pole thingy /emoticons/biggrin.png

They better not leave my windows wet. It took all afternoon for them to dry. Maybe use the pole in the summer just. I've had all these.

i would make point of making then tea & biscuits nice to be nice would be gd feeling

on the same note new window cleaner had gd round retired now never done his own windows, is that not being a bit flash

i would make point of making then tea & biscuits nice to be nice would be gd feelingon the same note new window cleaner had gd round retired now never done his own windows, is that not being a bit flash

ohhhh:eek: you gotta make the effort on your own windas but i really really hate doing my own....i get no money....and its the biggest three bed semi in the world....and they are so dirty....animals live here....and kids....i just dont want to dirty my own equipment...but i make the effort....okay so its only been the front for a while but i am waiting til i can get a wfp as i cant get the ladders around the back without taking them through the front room....my excuse anyway:rolleyes:

would ya ask @shazzy692002 to clean ya mansion and watch her like a hawk :whistle:

I'd have a sofa set up facing out at each window, and just follow shazzy around the house. ...But not in a creepy way.

Actually thats quite creepy.

Sorry.

I'd have a sofa set up facing out at each window, and just follow shazzy around the house. ...But not in a creepy way.

Actually thats quite creepy.

Sorry.
thats my dream exactly.....sorry shazzy but i kinda get the impression that you could handle the situation...

i use vaseline for sexual purposes.... i put it on the bedroom door handle so the kids cant get in....the old ones are the best...he he:devil:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back