Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

do you buy second hand poles?

No but plenty buy overpriced worn out poles on ebay.

So most of us clever lads buy new then sell them for half price (or more) a year or so later and buy another new one.

Seriously though your gf said no?

I would never ask the missus about a business purchase or any other personal purchase for that matter. Please can I buy this ? Don't think so I work too hard to be told what I can and can't buy. Man up son.:whistle:

Shame i never saw this thread, as that pole is mine /emoticons/smile.png TBH it was a bargain at £225.

section 2 was from another pole and was basically brand new (worked a day) section 3 was like 3 months old and section 5 (base) handle was new.

I have a bit of OCD so my poles are treated with UBER respect /emoticons/smile.png

Hey Dave,

Just thinking about it i am selling the following really soon...

Extreme 18 - used for a week

Extreme 22 - used for two weeks

Extreme 25 - used for 6 months (ONLY on 3 story work)

I am no mega rush to sell them, but will be very soon /emoticons/smile.png

Those above are an exception TBH.

I stupidly bought a new extreme v3 and now decide I want them all to be V3's

The extreme 18 was purchased for when I have a bad back/pains.

I generally use a 22 and if I get pains I use my 18. Ain't had pain since well. Long time. So it's just gathering dust.

I bought a 22 for a spare. But I want a v3 so it's for sale.

Nothing underhand at all /emoticons/smile.png

I might add OCD plays a massive part of it as well. I am trying to cope and even Dave has picked up on it. I do try but it's very very hard to deal with.

Damo I got slx 35 which is about 4 month old with a few scratches on it, I also got the paperwork to prove when I bought it.

How much do you think I can sell this pole online for roughly bearing in mind I paid £375 plus vat =£450.

If you happen to have Extreme 35 in good condition and decide to sell it one day let me know.

View attachment 7504

I have an extreme 25 and 35ft extension pack in fact i have 4 sets of extensions. 3 are new. extreme 25 will be the last one to be sold. Want to sell 18 and 22 first and replace them with V3's

Hmmmmmm, you could put a reserve on. Usually 50-75% of RRP

ok if you know who your buying off, you have half a chance

personally would,int buy second hand poles,extreme poles have to be maintained also cleaned regular

Back