Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gardiner Pole Prices

WCF

Help Support WCF:

It's not about muscles I suffer with a bad back so need lightness.

Clamps don't interest me as I know how to work round it. Had Gardiner poles for 3 years and I know how to get round the wear issue.

shouldnt wear like they do. i rather go for quality end of the day but like i said ppl have poles they like. bit like the xbox playstation saga. either like them or you dont /emoticons/wink.png

i dont, theres some companys out there who have there lovers and also there haters. some customers of these pole makers have a bad experience and others have great experience. i got a bad experience from one company. no names!! thats why i took my money else where and im glad i did, the clamps on my new pole out do any other clamp on the market.
I think you may be taking the rules to seriously jdmw, references to bad experiences, breakdowns from whatever company etc aren't banned including mentioning the company's name. It just can't be over the top downright putting companies down, we need to know bad points and downsides as well as the good.

shouldnt wear like they do. i rather go for quality end of the day but like i said ppl have poles they like. bit like the xbox playstation saga. either like them or you dont /emoticons/wink.png
If you use any pole enough it will wear as they are not made of carbotanium.

If you use any pole enough it will wear as they are not made of carbotanium.
so is using a pole 400 hours a long time?? i worked part time at 20 hrs per week and after 5 months its was knackered, every section wasnt red it was white. i used to clean the pole aswell at the end of the day as grit can get in the sections. my new pole ive used well over 400 hours and nothings happened yet, no wearing or marks showing.

well bugger me.

OMFGGGGGG Im gonna sell everything i own to buy all these new poles /emoticons/tongue.png
Yuk! :Image4:. No thanks :Image15: .

And please don't bypass the swear filter :Image1: ......your words not mine :Image3: .

Cant wait till the new gardeners come on market, does anyone know what date they will be selling. Hope they throw a few freebies in with it. :Image3:

I used to have a ionics pole, when I 1st started, I had bad shoulders/neck and back, was booking in for massages every week, Luckily, there so badly made, I had to throw it away after it was replaced/fixed 5 times.

Then the kind guys on here recommended the gardeners, and wow, what a easier working life I have now, no aches and pains and a much easier and quicker day.

10/10 for gardeners.

The reach & clean pole I have got should be light because its carbon fibre but it feels really heavy !! Maybe it's my brush head I have on the end and I've got a standard gooseneck on it could If get a light brush head would this make a difference?
Neil I have a completely bare 25ft 100% CF pole next to my desk, wall thickness is minimum 1mm from the top pole section and up 1.5mm for the base section, OD for the top section is 21mm and the base section is 36mm – this bare pole weighs 1295g –

Smaller diameter tubes and thinner wall sections will reduce the weight of the pole, and vice verses.

You can have a pole with - smaller diameter pole tubes and thinner wall sections made from glass fibre and a CF mix - that could weigh the same or even less than a 100% CF pole, but you will notice the flex or bend. A Quality CF poles don’t really bend or flex at 25ft length.

You would need to take some measurements/weights of the pole and all of the components and find out what the pole is made from. Look at the individual weights of each part.

Richard

Yuk! :Image4:. No thanks :Image15: .
And please don't bypass the swear filter :Image1: ......your words not mine :Image3: .
Bypassing the swear filter is replacing one letter in a proper swear word /emoticons/wink.png

Bypassing the swear filter is replacing one letter in a proper swear word /emoticons/wink.png
Whale-oil-beef-hooked :Image3: ......

Still wouldn't want to bugger you though...and I'd beef-hooked if anyone else would too :Image2: .

Back