Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Wheelie Bin Setup Pics For Jb

WCF

Help Support WCF:

erde 122 bought , tailgate comes off, tilt to push washer on, see if i can leave on trailer and power up. save me taking on and off @ jobs. it will do for now to get me srarted. washer comes wed, **** snow forecast, hope cold weather dosent affect washer

Got mine today JB but way to ill to do anything with it.

Apparently guy had trouble unloading off van it was that heavy!

No shite :lol: Make sure it is tucked up nice an warm like you should be. Hope you feel better soon /emoticons/wink.png

Got mine today JB but way to ill to do anything with it.
Apparently guy had trouble unloading off van it was that heavy!

You will be fine chaps as pressure washing is the easy part. Now on the other hand gaining work a the right price is defo the difficult bit /emoticons/biggrin.png

I still need a trailer and a tow bar!

I aint even got a trailer license, but if I got a small trailer, total weight of that plus car, if its under should be fine yeah?

Just had a call from someone wanting egg stains cleaned off from a painted wall. The chap said it had gone all black so could I give him a price also wanted it done today. The wall was egged last halloween nearly six months ago so no rush then /emoticons/biggrin.png

Some people :rolleyes:

Back