Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Back Online

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Neil

I moved in to my new place on the 8th of march and had to wait till today to get my net sorted !! God i have missed the internet !!! Hope everyone is well on here

Cheers fellas , i had to move out of my old place because the landlord had sold our flat, so we signed the contract payed all the money to move in to our new place and met our new landlord and he said to me and my bird you do know im selling and there is a viewing this weekend :0 !! So we will have to move again in 6months i luv it here though !! If had enough money i would buy this flat its perfect for me and my bird.

Cheers fellas , i had to move out of my old place because the landlord had sold our flat, so we signed the contract payed all the money to move in to our new place and met our new landlord and he said to me and my bird you do know im selling and there is a viewing this weekend :0 !! So we will have to move again in 6months i luv it here though !! If had enough money i would buy this flat its perfect for me and my bird.
but i suppose thats what happens when renting you are never going to live there forever, the worst thing was the estate agent new the landlord was selling and he never told me , he was quick to take my money and sign me up just so he could get his commission!

Very nice pad....

That the only problem with renting as landlords can be a pain in the bum.

Yes Neil, so where is this one, still same area? We really need to meet up soon, we ain't that far away, maybe ill for your van good clean /emoticons/smile.png lol

Yes Neil, so where is this one, still same area? We really need to meet up soon, we ain't that far away, maybe ill for your van good clean /emoticons/smile.png lol
defo mate 100%

Back