Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Off work and not happy

It was David Haye
Sorry to hear that Jim

I have worked trad with a broken big toe after dropping a toolbox on it..not fun

Get some padding in it and get out there as soon as poss before you start feeling too ****** off mate

I'd rather excruciating pain than watch Jeremy kyle...hold on there both the same thing ain't they
Cheers dave I am hoping swelling goes down enough for mandatory so I can try abit of work . I try and sleep as much as I can . But thanks for all the kind words from everyone

get well soon

i wouldn't fancy climbing a ladder with a broken toe mate keep safe

then again jeremy kyle hmm

I know Jeremy kyle been watching movies lol can't stand him but they have been doing my head in . I am going to have this weekend off and see how I am Monday
good luck mate keep us informed

Cheers norm all the hospital said was it was broke and soon as I can put real pressure on it to start trying to walk on it .
happy days you will be back working soon

by by jeremy

Daveyboy I would rather break my elbow again than watch a minute of jeremy kyle... No wait I'd even rather clean fsg all day every day for a month! That how painful jeremy kyle is /emoticons/biggrin.png

Never met the man, but should I come across him in the street I don't think I could control the urge to punch Jeremy Kyle in the face. Wouldn't even be calculated, would just be an 'oh look, Jeremy Kyle........oppps....don't know how that happened!'

No reasoning whatsoever other than he annoys me.

I thought you were against random violence @Green

But then again that tw at is an exception

Sorry to hear of your injury hope you got some strong painkillers if not keep popping paracetamol to the max dose it will eventually help . Feel for you I had 7 months off think day time tv scrambled my brain permanently

I have 6 x 25l drums in the motor and that costs me 6 quid to fill em all..can do 3 houses (average 3 beds) with 2 drums ..so 9 with all 6 and sometimes i nip back round to him for a refill and do some more houses and use what's left in the morning before filling up

2 quid for 3 £12-14 houses is well worth not having the grief of making my own pure

I have 6 x 25l drums in the motor and that costs me 6 quid to fill em all..can do 3 houses (average 3 beds) with 2 drums ..so 9 with all 6 and sometimes i nip back round to him for a refill and do some more houses and use what's left in the morning before filling up2 quid for 3 £12-14 houses is well worth not having the grief of making my own pure
There is now where round here that does water though /emoticons/sad.png as I would prefer to buy in

Latest Posts

Back