Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What ya'll think about the spontaneous, promotional 'first clean free'?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Guido Possum

So I came out to do my standard weekly clean of the IGA's windows today, but before I started went to the cafe I clean just to grab a coffee to take back to the supermarket with me.

While waiting for said coffee, Harry - the Indian/Australian proprietor of said coffee shop - asked me to clean his neighbors windows and he'd pay: he'd been having store renovations fine that indicate to me his business isn't doing quite as poorly add he likes to claim.

Anyhow the shop adjacent to his was not really dirty, but he wanted to be a good neighbor or whatever and told me he'd pay me to clean it.

I did the IGA, then walked across the road and did the neighbors shop, connected the $15 he owed me plus the free large latte I insisted be part of the deal, then packed-up top go back to my five-foot-tall-size-6-firecracker of a woman, who's at home sending me sexually suggestive texts.

I'm babbling again.

Long story short, there's this Westpak branch that sits right in the middle of the storefronts I clean, and for over two months now I've been watching their windows gradually hey filthier.

I went inside, few weeks back and told them I wanted to do their windows - how it BUGS ME that theirs is the only shop with dirty windows amongst the businesses I do. The bank teller told me they have a contractor who does the windows but I can leave a card for the manager if I like.

I'd already given the ones on my wallet away and had none on me, so I told her not to worry and have a good day.

Then, today I just couldn't help myself.

With no arrangement in place I just went ahead and cleaned the windows, then slipped a card under the door with a quote for 1x Monthly scheduled cleans.

View attachment 7436

There's the odd smear here and there on the top panes and I didn't bother scraping any of it - even though there are parts that clearly need it - but it's chalk & cheese comparing it to what it was before I cleaned the sucker.

I'm just gunna walk in Tuesday and introduce myself as their new window cleaner, tell em that one was free then settle on a price and frequency.

They could simply tell me to get out of course, but at the very worst I've what, wasted 40mins of my time though to be honest - I'm be happy enough if I just get to not look at those dust-sheeted panes of glass anymore, even if they tell me not to come back.

View attachment 7437

i guess it depends on the personality of the manager of the store- positive person you've prob got goodwill and a good chance, negative you might get a hostile reception: the contractor might be friend or family or have influence.

Although the it might be a. none starter it's more time seen working in the area marking your territory so not all bad

have noticed some of these big businesses have contract WC come out of town mainly banks large shops they get cleaned quarterly

the worst i,ve came accross is Travellodge tryed to get it but they get cleaned twice a year by contract windows minging

At the very least I don't have to look at that one filthy storefront every day when I'm having the post-work smoke, I would do it again if if a set of filthy windows sat there for months making that section of street look bad.

I've not done any other free cleans - first or otherwise - and it was right next to the homeware shop and cafe I do. /emoticons/wink.png

Or at home with his 5 foot size 6 curvy firecracker of a wife or whatever he called her:D
5 foot size-6 firecracker of a woman, I said: we gen-x'ers don't need to get hitched /emoticons/wink.png

She runs 50/100km mountain races. Hottest woman I've ever had, tiny, fit, big attitude and light green eyes like a cat.

She's cooking Anzac buiscuts for tomorrow right now /emoticons/smile.png

Nice one mate. I prefer a size 10/12 preferably with a substantial bum to get me hands on /emoticons/wink.png
Totally agree. I love a woman with some curves and a decent ****. I'd be worried I'd hurt a size six.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Nice one mate. I prefer a size 10/12 preferably with a substantial bum to get me hands on /emoticons/wink.png
My last one was like that: Italian chick with -toned skin and a figure that was yeah womanly /emoticons/smile.png

If prefer fit and slim, but woman are much like dogs in a way: you might not think you like poodles, but once you've had one a while they tend to grow on you all the same /emoticons/smile.png

Pug, cattle-dog or greyhound; it's good to try all the different breeds /emoticons/wink.png

Totally agree. I love a woman with some curves and a decent ****. I'd be worried I'd hurt a size six.

I've tried all sorts from a size 8 to a size 22 mate. Nice bum and a nice pair of nellies. Lucky me to have what I want. I tell the lucky lady " she will do" every time I see her. Luckily she gets my humour!

I've tried all sorts from a size 8 to a size 22 mate. Nice bum and a nice pair of nellies. Lucky me to have what I want. I tell the lucky lady " she will do" every time I see her. Luckily she gets my humour!
I always say "I would" to my mrs and give her a wink. She normally rolls her eyes at me.

She had the baby just under three weeks ago so things have been a bit slow in that department recently. Hopefully she'll be back to her old self soon [emoji6]

I always say "I would" to my mrs and give her a wink. She normally rolls her eyes at me.She had the baby just under three weeks ago so things have been a bit slow in that department recently. Hopefully she'll be back to her old self soon [emoji6]

She will mate. Won't take long. There's only 11 months between my eldest 2. Me and the ex wife must of got back on track pretty quick. I've always told my lady that it's 3 strikes and she's out. She's turned down my er advances twice in the last 2 years. She can't ever say no again. I'm joking of course;)

R lass is size 6. I'm happy up to about a size 12 or maybe 14 if they've a cracking face.

The good thing about her being a size 6 and I've told her this is she has more "room for error" than say a size 10-12. With her being a six something would have to seriously go wrong for her to end up a 14 plus. Whereas a size 10 as great as it is has less slipping room.

I think of it as future proofing

R lass is size 6. I'm happy up to about a size 12 or maybe 14 if they've a cracking face.
The good thing about her being a size 6 and I've told her this is she has more "room for error" than say a size 10-12. With her being a six something would have to seriously go wrong for her to end up a 14 plus. Whereas a size 10 as great as it is has less slipping room.

I think of it as future proofing
Yeah smaller women seem to have a faster metabolism than larger ones too; dunno why they do but mine had the flattery stomach I've ever seen on a woman I've had.

So they don't have the propensity to podge-up once they've stiffed a few cakes in em.

Back