Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

22ft or 25ft pole?

Neil

Which one for 3 storey ? I use an slx35 with 1 extension for an every day pole so want to buy a pole that is good for these jobs. I just can't work out what size to buy.

And yes @Tuffers I do use it for every job I do lol [emoji23] [emoji123]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:rock::rock::rock:

Which one for 3 storey ? I use an slx35 with 1 extension for an every day pole so want to buy a pole that is good for these jobs. I just can't work out what size to buy.
And yes @Tuffers I do use it for every job I do lol [emoji23] [emoji123]

I can reach some 3 storey at a push with my 22' but I'd buy a 25' to be sure. But if you use your 35' as an everyday pole, why buy a shorter one? :confused:

I just take the bottom 2 sections off my 35 when not using for high ups allot lighter and saves buying another.

Sent from my RM-976_1115 using Tapatalk

I think u will find that a 25ft will do most modern 3 storey. I have slx 30 which does any 3 storey house even with akward windows over extensions etc. (ie. victorian or edwardian, which are normally higher than modern 3 storey)

But like i mentioned in another post i need to add 2 extensions to make it equivalent to slx 39 so i can reach some velux windows and solar panels.

That is why i want a shorter and lighter pole for everyday use to save the big one for the jobs that need it.

I think u will find that a 25ft will do most modern 3 storey. I have slx 30 which does any 3 storey house even with akward windows over extensions etc. (ie. victorian or edwardian, which are normally higher than modern 3 storey)But like i mentioned in another post i need to add 2 extensions to make it equivalent to slx 39 so i can reach some velux windows and solar panels.

That is why i want a shorter and lighter pole for everyday use to save the big one for the jobs that need it.
Yep that's the reason I want I smaller pole mate

I have too many poles 3ft, 8ft, 12ft, 18ft, 22ft, 25ft, need a 30ft now lol 40ft, 45ft and my big trusty 60ft /emoticons/smile.png

I can reach some 3 storey at a push with my 22' but I'd buy a 25' to be sure. But if you use your 35' as an everyday pole, why buy a shorter one? :confused:
Can't be arsed to take the sections apart tuffers and wanna see how lighter it is with a 25footer, I'm going to buy an exceed pole £302 all in.

Can't be arsed to take the sections apart tuffers and wanna see how lighter it is with a 25footer, I'm going to buy an exceed pole £302 all in.

And that's with an aqua dapter too [emoji106]

Back