Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Cscs Test

WCF

Help Support WCF:

P

Paul

Done my cscs test today, does anybody else have there card for working on construction sites

Yeh it's classed ad a construction site until handed over by the builders and they are the ones who organise the builders cleans, I only know this because I had a call last week about a builders window clean but couldn't do it due go no cscs card so thought I would get it on the off chance I get any in the future

They last fir life I think, was just thinking if anybody is going to do there's I have the practice book here cost me £12 but no good now so of anybody wants it free /emoticons/biggrin.png

Test £43 then apply for a card I'm not sure how much the card is yet, it's a very simple test once you have looked through the book all the questions are there if you want the book pm your address and I won't do a H I will send it this week lol

Yeh there worth just having Get a few builders cleans prior planning and preporation lol

I had cscs cards in the past they dont last for life if you look on the cscs website it will tell you what you need to know

the test itself is a piece of pee to do it's when you go to get supervisors cards etc it gets a bit harder .

Latest Posts

Back