Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

chambers of trade and commerce

B

boarcity

recently iv been invited along to my local chamber -to the annual wine tasting event

im wary

have any of you gone along/joined one of these if so what is the real cost? iv always assumed its a case of "you scratch my back i will scratch yours,

perhaps literally!"

, pass me that bottle and that leg of lamb while youre at it , bottoms up !

Sounds like it might be a cake and **** party mate. Not sure I would want to be there as a window cleaner.

I went to that bni meeting last week and it was ok but they want a lot of money to attend.

Can't be arsed with all that

Been to 2 BNI type meeting recently, they seem good if you are after commercial but i want residential first.

about a grand a year :eek: not really my scene getting all social and networking lol i like keeping me sen to me sen.

I used to go to chamber of commerce meetings in my old life and did not enjoy them in the slightest. They were so far up their own ar*es and felt like I was back at school.........but each area will be different mate and if you've been invited then they must have some reason for wanting you there e.g new builds / developments, job opportunities etc etc

i recently turned down flat work on a big local developement a conversion. its possible this wine tasting invite is his/her miss bigwigs hoping i might change my mind once the drinks flowing

missus wants to go,typical wino, i think she can go on her own,

perhaps i will "break my toe" half an hour before due to leave , then sit and watch old n great sweeney vids /emoticons/wink.png on my own with a beer

yeh,-- paint the toe black before i "fall" down the steps

Back