Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New poles

paul1

Hi guys just wondered how often you all treat yourselves to a new pole or do you wait till other one dropping to bits.. I fancy a slx 27 but my 25 only 2 years old and bought an slx 22 in summer which hardly use thinking of selling if anyone fancy it?

Is it just spending for spending sake or should we treat ourselves to new pole etc if want... thoughts? cheers all

Hi guys just wondered how often you all treat yourselves to a new pole or do you wait till other one dropping to bits.. I fancy a slx 27 but my 25 only 2 years old and bought an slx 22 in summer which hardly use thinking of selling if anyone fancy it?
Is it just spending for spending sake or should we treat ourselves to new pole etc if want... thoughts? cheers all
The pole I can come for tomo

I have extension #6 for the Slx22 hardly use it but comes in handy once a month I wouldn't hesitate to buy the #7 if needed.

Just get extensions for the 22

Latest Posts

Back