Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New Years Eve

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Got my son over this weekend (weekend dad) so will be spending time with him. Not fussed for Christmas and New Year's eve, it's just a money spending spree. My party day's are over at 45. I used to DJ in a night club called Mr. Craig's on a Monday night (student night) packed night and great cheesy music. Played there for 2 years, and a place at the Old Corn Mill in Brighouse on a Friday night, Dance tunes all night. On a Saturday night played in another club in Leeds. Then I met the wife, packed it all in. Things we do for love...

New years eve everywhere is packed out, sweat boxes, have to buy 4 drinks at a time so your not waiting in ques for 30mins to get a drink usually wait for hours on taxi home, then wrecked all new years day...

I couldn't be bothered with all that... I'll not even see the new year, I'll be dreaming about window cleaning

New years eve everywhere is packed out, sweat boxes, have to buy 4 drinks at a time so your not waiting in ques for 30mins to get a drink usually wait for hours on taxi home, then wrecked all new years day...
I couldn't be bothered with all that... I'll not even see the new year, I'll be dreaming about window cleaning
Is this old age creeping upon us, or are we becoming loners... LOL either way, that bad head feeling in the morning after all that beer and dirty kebabs... YAK, I don't miss it too.

I'm only 26!! Lol.. I had my fair share of partying Fridays - Sunday's nearly every weekend.. Some times during the week if had a good excuse, But Iv now got 2 kids and work every week day it's dry, I don't want to spend my days off rubbered or feeling ****!! But thinking back, they were the good ole days!!

I'm only 26!! ......... But thinking back' date=' they were the good ole days!![/quote'] Thinking of the 'good old days' and your only 26 /emoticons/ohmy.png .

Now your making ME feel old......bloody youngsters :lol: .

Lol ill be asleep most likely, need to get all the sleep I can before the little girl gets here lol.

It's my birthday New Year's Day though....

Got my son over this weekend (weekend dad) so will be spending time with him. Not fussed for Christmas and New Year's eve' date=' it's just a money spending spree. My party day's are over at 45. I used to DJ in a night club called Mr. Craig's on a Monday night (student night) packed night and great cheesy music. Played there for 2 years, and a place at the Old Corn Mill in Brighouse on a Friday night, Dance tunes all night. On a Saturday night played in another club in Leeds. Then I met the wife, packed it all in. Things we do for love...[/quote']Been round brighouse a good few times on drunken binges might have seen ya lol, sister lives in rastrick

Jesus Christ man get yourselves out and enjoy it. You only live once and as much as I don't get wrecked anymore as I too don't like the hangovers now at 43, you can just have a few drinks and be ok the next day... I could drink every night and go to work in my 20's lol

You work hard, so gotta have some enjoyment /emoticons/wink.png

Been round brighouse a good few times on drunken binges might have seen ya lol' date=' sister lives in rastrick[/quote']Loved playing at the conr mill, was 15 years ago when I played at Corn Mill. I see they have a Hotel built next to it. I drive past now and then as I have few jobs in Mirfield that I do every 8wks.
What's it like in there now?

Darran

Bet most of yas r gna b out partyin lol' date=' im at work on neew years eve lol[/quote']More fool you for working on new years eve H!

Especially for someone else!

Bet taxi firms make a mint on a night like today and christmas eve when no buses or few buses are running!

Loved playing at the conr mill, was 15 years ago when I played at Corn Mill. I see they have a Hotel built next to it. I drive past now and then as I have few jobs in Mirfield that I do every 8wks.
What's it like in there now?

Darran
Don't know mate was a few years ago that I've been down there.

More fool you for working on new years eve H!

Especially for someone else!

Bet taxi firms make a mint on a night like today and christmas eve when no buses or few buses are running!
Lol ye course they do n lol i had a hard shift but hada good tym

Back