Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

pure freedom

Mwwindowcleaning

I spoke to a guy at pure freedom. Nice fella, told him what I was after and he reeled of everything I'd need for a 2 man set up. I was all good to part with my money and then he said, we are based in Grimsby. Where are u? Surrey area.

8hr drive there and back to get system built in van. I really wanna use them but such a long way for a fixing. Any ideas peeps

If I didnt go DIY and I had the money I would have went with K Systems and they come to you mate.

I bought everything from pure freedom when I first started up and think they are brilliant. I went for DIY option which was tough as I'm not great at DIY........BUT.....so glad I did as I understand what's what and how to amend and most importantly fix things if they break. Plus , pure freedom are always happy to help on the phone. I'm in Brighton and happy to help if needed ::):

Literally a business on a pallet. So I got tank, pump, controller, battery, hose, brushes and the small various bits of fittings needed to connect it all up. It does come with pretty decent instructions but just let me know you wanna hook up. Someone did the same with me when I first started....

I drove from Twickenham to Grimsby and back, stayed in a b&b can't fault the service or the equipment from Pure freedom nearly 6 months in now. Good bunch of down to earth guys there who know there stuff. I even went back there so they could fit an outlet on my tank so I can fill up barrels with, can't fault that either.

Think you would be hard pressed to find a bad review on them on this forum. I did my researching on here and recommendations led me to them. Now i'm passing those recommendations on from first hand experience.

Just bought a twin ro boosted system from them to set up a temp static site on a large job. Ordered on the friday, arrived the tuesday. Great service and decent piece of kit too. Fills 1000L in just under 3 hours.

Going for a 950gpd ro di off them and trolley system heard they good and customer service and answers they given me been great so far, May pop down I'm only about 1hrs 30m away.

Maybe worth the drive mate make a day of it pop to coast and stay overnight

My mate drove up there and back from Surrey in a day. What's wrong with a day out to Grimsby? Their kit is great and very competitively priced. You would struggle to DIY fit a big tank the way they do it I think. They bolt through the chassis with extra reinforcements....

Going for a 950gpd ro di off them and trolley system heard they good and customer service and answers they given me been great so far, May pop down I'm only about 1hrs 30m away.
Maybe worth the drive mate make a day of it pop to coast and stay overnight

Just a shame it's Grimsby and not the English rivière!

They are a very helpful bunch though, but if have thought a diy job would be easy enough? I'm no expert by any stretch, but I managed to do all mine...

O.P I'm sure you would be able to fit it yourself, and if you get stuck just ring them for advice - there very helpful

Surely if you have the money to pay someone to install a system you can afford the travelling time. Me personally enjoy a nice drive when the weathers nice fish n chips on coast and all that.

Cant see why you cant diy it unless you have no hands or Something.

Tbh I'd just make the trip and get it booked in. Paint floor of your van of you haven't already prior to going. And bare in mind they might remove fuel tank to fit your tank etc, so don't overfill with fuel.

Yep line the floor of your van first, simple as can be and videos on youtube.

Scary part for me was tank to chassis. Ate of mine that has a breakers yard bolted my tanks in throug 4 points of the chassis in 20 mins. I thought £250 for a tank install was a bit much.

The rest was easier than plumbing in a washing machine. Still sending wife to launderette. /emoticons/smile.png

I think a ready to rock kit is a good idea first time round but self installation is the way forward As then you understand how it works.

Latest Posts

Back