Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How To Reach High Bottom. Windows

WCF

Help Support WCF:

brad proctor

I have just bought a new round but the only problem I have found is that the bottom windows are very high to reach.it means using the ladders to get to them. Do you think I would be better buying a small extension to save keep using ladders?

Cant you use a ''cut down'' of a ladder or pole them?
got one but still takes a lot of stretching. Would one of those small extension poles used with a wagtail work ok?Do you have any really. High bottom windows like that?It's very time. Consuming using ladders all the time.

got one but still takes a lot of stretching. Would one of those small extension poles used with a wagtail work ok?Do you have any really. High bottom windows like that?It's very time. Consuming using ladders all the time.

I have my normal double extension ladder and a smaller ladder. One or the other works. Make a bigger cut down ladder for those higher ones.
Aye a think that would be fine mate.

Buy a set of pointer steps (traditional shaped windoe cleaners steps) Best bit of kit you can have

Hi Brad, I would say yes they always come in handy... I use WFP but still have long set on top for gutter and internally two and sometimes three inside the van. Check out my gallery you can see the set up. Good luck.. /emoticons/smile.png

I have just bought a new round but the only problem I have found is that the bottom windows are very high to reach.it means using the ladders to get to them. Do you think I would be better buying a small extension to save keep using ladders?

Dangit! Still not used to it... You should get a hop-up there amazing best thing i have ever bought its just big enough to reach high windows :)

get a hop up for them high windows and a strong beer crate on top of that for them hard to reach ground floor windows excellent crate is really useful

Back