Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Best Way To?

CallumTaylor8

I've got a customer that wants her white uPVC guttering clearing and cleaning on the outside....

It's thick black greanie colour really stumped in thinking which will be the best way to get it like new again

Any suggestions??? BTW this is my first guttering job

Thanks

Spray a chemical on it the use water fed pole to clean down.

To clean then it doesn't have to be pure water,

Spray a chemical on it the use water fed pole to clean down.

To clean themit doesn't have to be pure water,

For a start roofline work is a lot more dangerous than cleaning windows so you need to consider carefully the risks involved.

You say it will be your first job to clear the guttering first then clean the outside so my first question would be what kit have you got to do the job as safely as you can?

buy a ladder stand off, big washing sponge, soapy water, big cloth to dry off. with a ladder stand off you will be more secure against falls.

or if you wfp clean use your pole.

but if she wants gutters cleaned as well you will need a double or triple extension ladder. if you think its too high don't feel guilty to let them know. tell them you will get some one else and pass it on.

you have to be confident on ladders, make sure ladders have a good rubber feet on them.

Latest Posts

Back