Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Sunday Collectin

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Shaun1977

Do many of you go out collectin on sunday it's something av never done but might have to if I don't get majority in to***ht

No I don't, I find most pay on the day but don't think I would on Sunday anyway. It's my downtime as much as the customer.

I do my collecting on Thursday and Friday ***hts, if it's been bad I would go on Saturday afternoon or Monday, very rarely have to do that tho. I went out last ***ht while it was bouncing down, was soaked after the first house! But bills need paid..

Ps, I wouldn't collect or canvass residential work on a Sunday.. I would consider commercial on a Sunday.. But I think most people like to have peace and quiet on a Sunday..

yeah I've went collecting on Sundays before, worked Sundays before as well. We bought a round last year, and really didn't have the time for it, but didn't want to pass it up, so took it, and did it 10 - 4 on a Sunday for a bit until I could get another member of staff on. Customers were fine with it. If I had to collect on a Sunday, I wouldn't do it on a Sunday morning or anything like that, I would just go out at ***ht 6 -7pm as usual.

IF u canvass sunday why not collect sunday..... Y ou got to pay your bills etc so collect whenever its possible

A Sunday would prob be good to catch everyone in, but Sunday's are my only day to chill and do what ever I want so I don't think window cleaning unless it's window cleaning forum /emoticons/biggrin.png

Latest Posts

Back