Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

went canvassing again

WCF

Help Support WCF:

harunh

on a new estate now.. and done it all.. and just got 1 customer.... toke me about 1 and a half hours to get everywhere.... but 1 is better then no customers !

ive got 11/12 REGULAR customers on 4x weekly cleans now /emoticons/biggrin.png

and every estate ive been on ive picked 1 customer up on each and every one /emoticons/smile.png

i hope i keep this record up.

that was my 5th estate that i have done.

moving on to my 6th tomorrow /emoticons/smile.png

H seriously start a canvassing thread and add to everyday /emoticons/biggrin.png lol call it H's life

would that be a journal by any chance lol /emoticons/biggrin.png

nice to see you getting out there everyday mate in a years time youll have a stack of customers enjoy :]

I look forward to your journals every ***ht. As with gav b your both getting there. Keep it going. Hope you've dropped the idea bout wellies? Have you been cleaning charity shops lol. Seriously well done mate it soon starts to add up. As someone said on here it takes a good 2-3 years to get a good round up.

Yes Ryan a journal /emoticons/biggrin.png lmao

Sorry posh BIG H Aka the windy in wellies lmao

Lol nooo im not getting wellies ! haha and yeah its hard to get customers though... cos everyone seems 2 have a window cleaner... but theirs always a few out their that are needing 1.... the lad i got today.... he was my first knock and i was like wow first customer on my first knock... he goes to me i had a window cleaner but he got a full time job and i wanteda window cleaner but just havent had time i go u waited for some one to knock on your door eyyy lol.... he goes u might get a bit of work down here cos theris no window cleaner down here...

so i knocked on the next door... and a boy opens it he looked about 11/12 i got hiya is ya mam or dad in... and wen i said thathe looked scared /emoticons/wacko.png and hesitated a bit then he went upstairs....

and this funny looking man he really looked weird and scary... before i had a chance to speak... he goes oh nor thanks ! and put the door in ma face... lol... and i was thinking wtf was that previous man on about who said i will get work down here ? haha

then just canvassed all the estate and no customers at all lol

Don't worry mate just keep plugging away, once people in the estates see your good and regular you'll pick a few up. Theyll even look past the wellies

I was in a shop today & they were selling those pink spotted wellies. I just burst out laughing they must have thought I was mad. Just had this picture come in my head.

Back