Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Earnings

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Posh

With the **** weather we've had this year have you found your earnings are down at all. I don't seem to have gone down at all considering had nearly 2 months off for **** weather.

Yeah they have slipped now, but the jumped in November so balanced back out.

My worst was a 40 quid stop, only till march though. I had a 10 and 15 drop too.

compared to last year, my earnings have went up.. my round has changed quite alot over the past year, and has grew by approx 50%.. got a good lot of knocking done...

but next year, im hoping to increase my profits, decrease customers and working hours

With less customers an working hours, your overall service cost might go down a little, then look at each cost per customer (it might now be a little higher) and give out any new quotes & set profit margins according to the new figures. These figures are always fluctuating (as you will know Belfastcleaning) the quarterly figures will show how you have been performing and the end of year figures are the final results, also a starting target to exceed for the following year.

Richard

i seem to have more money lately, but i dropped a ot of bad custy, so i wasnt wasting my itme clenaing house where i might not get paid, it is amazing how much better you feel when the debt list at end of the week is less than £50

a lot of people get annoyed with there debt list, but if you look it is normally the same custy, dump the **** and you will feel better

My takings are decent, am chucking bad payers off and my round is much better cos im replacing them with better customers

Latest Posts

Back