Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Work trousers

WCF

Help Support WCF:

DCCleaner

Any suggestions for non baggy work trousers that don't look like clown pants /emoticons/sad.png

Plain black without ten million pockets would be a good start !

I plan to get water proof for the winter like the golf top and bottoms you can get, as long as plain and not checked!! And you can get them from sports direct cheep as chips.

I like the cause they also designed to let the air in cause I get hot when working!

Sports direct used to do cheap carpenter type trousers with the pockets but haven't looked for a long while

I'll be happy in my shorts or plain navy work trousers in the winter

Any suggestions for non baggy work trousers that don't look like clown pants /emoticons/sad.png
Plain black without ten million pockets would be a good start !
Haha me and lad who works for me are funny about work trousers because when your used to wearing skinny jeans or fitted jeans they feel awful and baggy

Check out g star rovic the nice thick but slim with a taper at bottom

Look cool for work and plenty pockets

Haha me and lad who works for me are funny about work trousers because when your used to wearing skinny jeans or fitted jeans they feel awful and baggyCheck out g star rovic the nice thick but slim with a taper at bottom

Useless trivia for ya..I did a one off clean for a woman that was a designer for Gstar, she was fit as. I still dream about her now. Jordie accent doesn't normally do it for me but I fell in love with her. Good payer, but she never responds to my naked selfies.

Sports direct used to do cheap carpenter type trousers with the pockets but haven't looked for a long whileI'll be happy in my shorts or plain navy work trousers in the winter
What brand are these mate ?

Haha me and lad who works for me are funny about work trousers because when your used to wearing skinny jeans or fitted jeans they feel awful and baggyCheck out g star rovic the nice thick but slim with a taper at bottom

Bit out of my price range mate

haha

I wear shorts most of the year as i like a bit of airflow round little daveyboy lol

Can't stand jeans

Back