Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Precision glide yay or nay

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Deleted member 2617

hope everyone is doing well, like the post read the precision glide buy it or don't? My supplier just got them in worth around $45 before I spend the money I want you guys with experience to tell me kind regards

Come on guys spill the beans. This is the first one he's put out that I'm totally and utterly confused by. The glide concept I understand. But, if anyones got one...how's the precision part working for you...

ive had one three weeks!!its ok.doesnt work well on windows with no seals.i no its defeating the object.ive removed the plastic end clips & put one of my old dog eared wagtail channels in & it work very well
clear.png

Chris did load up a more recent video in relation to the PG, it looked like it was outside his house. He seemed happy worth it.

Chris did load up a more recent video in relation to the PG, it looked like it was outside his house. He seemed happy worth it.
That's the PG 2 (the one Willie bollocked Lee over)... The official one is now out and on sale (PG3? Sigh). He's partly 45'd the ends and done away with the black retaining clip and gone back to that godawful Velcro...we shall see.

That's the PG 2 (the one Willie bollocked Lee over)... The official one is now out and on sale (PG3? Sigh). He's partly 45'd the ends and done away with the black retaining clip and gone back to that godawful Velcro...we shall see.
Eric the one willie had a go at lee for saying it was a proto it was the actual one as I got it from supplier in the UK

I wasn't happy with it not saying it was poor but not happy as the micro sleeve was too short for the channel and the rubber kept riding out the plastic clips .

But the concept of the handle is fantastic I wish I had bought one sooner . Love the handle .

Also just been reading on a page about people going on at willie over his pg which I find a little unfair. But then reading other threads there all slagging bob hatt off over the liquidator. So it is alright to slag another company and person off but when the boot is on the other foot they spit there dummy out

They like to dish it out Jim but can't take any criticism themselves..and i thought they were all grown men lol

They like to dish it out Jim but can't take any criticism themselves..and i thought they were all grown men lol
I find it quite disrespectful. There is banter like bob does but too pull him down is abit too far .

If they don't like the product fair enough but there is no need to keep on slating

Some people can't help themselves

Especially that john kimmel throwing personal insults about peoples weight etc

Grown men who own businesses acting like they're at school

Always two sides to a story James. I'm a huge fan of Wagtail as you know, less so of the volatile Willie. The latest tirade between all parties is about personalities and not products. A lot of people don't realise but Willie started this BS nearly a year ago by going into an all out attack along with his pitbulls Maher and Kimmell at Bob over on Youtube and it intensified appreciably in volume once the Liquidator was released. The shame of it is that as I've said all along they really are two very different tools and should be treated as such, but for some reason Willie decided that the Liquidator was a direct attack against all things Wagtail. Totally and utterly ludicrous. The only thing we as Window Cleaners need to be interested in is. Which tool suits and complements our workflow? I personally, like Davey, have settled on a hybrid of the two but I'm not saying that is a universal fix. It simply fits how I work... I believe Lee is going to make a 'final' comparison video and as long as it is fair and balanced it will be worth watching. If too much bias is there then it simply becomes a beat up and achieves no more purpose than the "beat up" from the other camp. Life's far too short. It ain't the answer to world peace it's just window cleaning... /emoticons/smile.png

Back