Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Softwash mix

WCF

Help Support WCF:

X jet is £800

If you got loads of ££££ then go for it

Have a look at Benzo softwash

He shows different setups

Starting at watering can !

Ending at softwash technology

It's £180 mate, your thinking of there clever injector "not required IMO"

Watering can is great, but don't fancy doing that at 3 stories on 90 and 75 bed buildings lol.

Oh right sorry

The website was not very user friendly in my opinion

I don't even know what X jet is exactly ?

I just bought Chem resistant pump £130 for my van system

Take 100l water butt for mixing hypo and drop hose in

Use my old reel hose and pole jobs a good' one

Hi Guys, Iv done a search and cant find what Im after but this thread seems most appropriate so here goes, I have been asked to clean Roughcast which is very dirty but I dont want to go the initial outlay of Softwash system at least for now to see if I can get more work like this, so my question is can I get away with a backpack sprayer with telescopic lance, PPE, other considerations is run off to grass, covering wooden window frames and I'm not sure whether to use sodium hypochlorite or go down the Acid way?

Ideally Id like to keep this as low cost initially, I was going to spray the solution on to the walls and leave half an hour to an hour then rinse off, is there any need to go over it with a brush and detergent afterwards to rinse off.

Also any thoughts on the Solution reacting with grass etc, O would plan to wet the sides of the grass area first with water incase of runoff and then after job is complete.

Thanks a million in advance guys.

Clive

Pics would help ..

What's your WFP setup ?

You can prob use it if the jobs a good payer just give it a good wash out after be fine mate

Although hypo knackeres metal fitting pretty quick EZ snap etc

Acid ?? Yikes

Hi Mate thanks for the reply, but Im traditional no WFP. So Im trying to see if my above setup of backpack sprayer etc would work?

Also if my method would be ok ie spray on, leave half an hour then just softwash with stiff brush and soapy detergent?

Iv seen a lot of people talking about Milking Parlour acid for cleaning but Im assuming from your response you wouldn't and prob would prefer the Hypo will they do the same job?

Many thanks

Back