Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Artic Conditions!

stevelewis

Well just got to this village that im working in and my temp metre is reading -12!

Think this is gunna be the hardest test for the meths this winter, i,ll just have to see how i get on, wouldve liked to stay in me warm bed but got a few glazing jobs tomorrow so gunna try and tie up this weeks cleaning work, oh well if i cant then its not the end of the world.

Whats the temps like round your way lads?

Here its only -1.6 but that's only in our garden, i got to go out to the out to the sticks to clean a few today so not looking forward to

whereabouts u off today rc? im in Holowell, tbh its prob the coldest place i go always seems to be a couple degrees colder here than anywhere else for some reason, maybe cause its the most rural place on my round

whereabouts u off today rc? im in Holowell' date=' tbh its prob the coldest place i go always seems to be a couple degrees colder here than anywhere else for some reason, maybe cause its the most rural place on my round[/quote']Going to Blisworth , Milton molsor and around abington

Back