Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New Year Resolution

WCF

Help Support WCF:

It would be easy to build up 2000k in a year, but I think you will need help!!

Why not aim for a round worth £20k in 1 year? This could drop your customers to 50,100,200... Something you will manage by yourself?

Nothing like putting a bit of pressure on yourself! :blink:

For me target is 60 new & replacement customers in 2013 (it’s not a New Year resolution though, I’m supposed to go for a run in the morning)

Richard

Best get crackin then lad !!!

Its not quantity its charge per visit that is the number you want .

Its ok having 2000 customers but if you are only charging £4 hou will be a busy fool .

no ill make 2000 customers
I like the cut of your jib there David247 reach for the stars, whats the worse that can happen you hit the moon, Ive worked with some guys with over 6000 customers on their books and to be fair how they manage it is beyond me. But you ask them at any point of the week how much they are owed they can tell you to the penny.
Personally I like well priced volume and what I mean is loads of really well priced jobs, also if you charge too cheap customers being customers dont feel so bad if they turn you away on the day, in their head they think oh its only £4-5 he wont mind not doing mine today, something to think about perhaps.

It’s also worth looking at the level of new income you will achieve over the year, and not just the new customer number, look at this even before you get the new customers in 2013, and then forecast the following year (2014). You could also look at the time involved in getting each new customer. You might want 200 customers, but do you have the time?

For example if you want 120 new customers averaging price of £20, and you service is based on every 4 weeks, 13 cleans a year. You could break that down to a target of 10 customers a month.

Starting your targets on 1st of every month - January would be an extra £200, Feb £400, Mar £600 April £800 and so, carry this through to December which would be £2,400.

Income from the new 120 customers in 2013 would be around £15,600 (£18,000) (accounting for 1st clean prices & other extras like conser roof clean give or take, it never works out exact) The same 120 customers should generate £31,200 in year 2014 if serviced on time, starting January-December

Total cleans from the new customers would be around 900 over the year 2013 (1560 cleans in 2014), with an average of doing 75 each month. Whats the total cleaning time?

The numbers might not be accurate in this example, but you get the idea and I’m sure you will get your own numbers accurate.

Richard

H you still not hit your target of 200 customers yet, you only needed 16.6 new customers a month last year to achieve it. Come on H 300 customers in total isnt enough for a man of your calibre thats actually a step back for you. It means youve set yourself a target of 12.25 customers a month. Come on heres your new target 347 customers thats only 16.16 customers a month.

How you ever going to be able to afford me at the rate your going ? :unsure:

Hey i got 150 customers eithin 3-4 months and now its 8 months,, ever since i stopped door knocking i havent gone up in customer count and i been very busy in my life aswell but am getting out their when i get a day off now and ill be door knocking again within the week /emoticons/smile.png so ill easily get 200 customers wuthin a year which is decent !!!! Its not bad or good its just steady going reeli /emoticons/smile.png n ive dun well so far , ive also got a part time job aswell so ive done very well if u think of it /emoticons/smile.png

Yes you have H....

Go on....give yourself a pat on the back mate and keep repeating.... 'I'm bloody good I am.........I AM :unsure: '.

Back