Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Choosing A Gardiner Pole?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

dfw2020wc

Am tempted to pick up another pole, currently own a

30' carbon pole (off brand with a closed length of somewhere close to 7') and is apparently expandable with added lengths from a US pole company up to 53' or so just will cost me some more $ if I need to get that high.

a 10' Ettore Aquaclean Hybrid,

a DIY fiberglass pool pole that is also around 10',

and then a DIY aluminum pole made from a old w/c pole at 8'. The Gardiner line has dropped their prices in the states and now has direct sales, as well as some specials going on.

If you owned the above poles, what SLX model would you look at for purchase, and why, or would you save your money till a later time. Also will add that all the poles that I currently have, have not been used yet as wfp as I am still sorting out all my plumbing issues and getting my diy system up and running.

Thanks

Before anyone can help you they need to know what length of pole would cover the majority of your needs. If an SLX 22 only covered a small percentage of your work, then hearing about how good an SLX 22 is of little help to you.

Latest Posts

Back