Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Not Another Pressure Washer She Will Say?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Smurf

Could not resist and bought another pressure washer from fleebay just now .

Honda 11hp ws201 pump with rs500 gearbox hoses etc like this one http://www.malcleanse.co.uk/delta-200-bar-15-lpm-petrol-pressure-washer-dt15200phr-p-4507.html

Also includes 18" whirlaway to boot like this http://www.malcleanse.co.uk/18-457mm-whirl-a-way-on-casters-be1800waw-p-4523.html

All in very good condition for only £300 the lot. Happy days :Image13:

Now just have to break the news to the missus which is going to be the tricky part :Image16:

What do you think?

Does anyone use that spec of washer if so what do you think?

Reason why I'm asking is my loncin 14hp 15lpm 3600psi washer is a bit of a beast to move about and is heavy on fuel. So was thinking at that bargain price with being a smaller 11hp honda engine and fitted with a decent ws201 pump & rs500 reduction gearbox would be alot easier to move about and cost less to run.

Could not resist and bought another pressure washer from fleebay just now .

Honda 11hp ws201 pump with rs500 gearbox hoses etc like this one http://www.malcleanse.co.uk/delta-200-bar-15-lpm-petrol-pressure-washer-dt15200phr-p-4507.html

Also includes 18" whirlaway to boot like this http://www.malcleanse.co.uk/18-457mm-whirl-a-way-on-casters-be1800waw-p-4523.html

All in very good condition for only £300 the lot. Happy days :Image13:

Now just have to break the news to the missus which is going to be the tricky part :Image16:

What do you think?
Pack your bags

Anyhow just got back from picking it up and must say the washer looked brand new as hardly been used.

Before I handed over me hard earned cash I filled me gorilla tub and fired her up no problem and the whirlaway worked a treat too.

God I love fleebay for bargains like that as if bought new would cost 1400 ish squid for the washer and another 400 ish squid for the whirlaway :Image3:

Thanks....

Will see how things go first as looking to maybe building a trailer rig that can wash bins too. :Image9:

They are very good for a budget washer norm as I've earned good money from it and has never let me down. I bought it 3 months old as new including a flat surface cleaning again very cheap from fleebay.

I would have to say side by side the honda 11 hp with a ws201 interpump and rs500 gearbox running at 15 lpm at 3000 psi I just got wins hands down at the mo. The proof will be using it properly on jobs to truly see how well it performs aganst the loncin larger 14 hp engine and much cheaper pump and no reduction gearbox fitted which runs at 3600 psi but still at 15 lpm.

Next one I want to get is a honda 13 hp ws202 interpump rs500 reduction gearbox 21 lpm washer but you don't see good ones going cheap as everyone seems to be after them. :Image16:

I have a local supplier selling these loncin with different packages e.g. whirlaway ,different hose lengths etc. for starting up powerwashing business.

Read other posts you and others discussing need for high flow rate to get best out of whirlaway how big loncin would be needed for this?

I noticed that aswell norm :Image13:

Now this vid show them cleaning block pavers with a 20 hp 30 lpm washer and whirlaway

Must admit I like this one best to show the awsome power of using a 30 lpm washer and turbo on block pavers.

What do you think?

That looked like a 18 inch whirlway. Pressure looked pretty good but a large area for size of whirlway especially if there is another couple of sides I think

Must admit I like this one best to show the awsome power of using a 30 lpm washer and turbo on block pavers.

Thats the dogs for sure Smurf it would cut your foot clean off never mind cleaning block paving but some **** flying everywhere. for sure

well done smurf it looks great bit of kit,

now can you find me one for 300 pounds !!!!! lol

even one I've seen on ebay near me is either too expensive or for parts only

Back