Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

weird

norm

Since I fell off my ladder:rolleyes: maybe 5 weeks I havent had a really sore neck which I always have had for years lasting days and a constant problem to me.

Only 2 things different my fall and not been using my recliner.

Its probably not using my recliner which I am not going to use again but if it was my fall I would do it again because it would be worth it

which one dont care its happy days [so far]

That's probably due to less tension in your shoulder & neck muscles as you have been resting norm

That's probably due to less tension in your shoulder & neck muscles as you have been resting norm
Yep thats what i thought, when i go on holiday it always amazes me how all my neck and back aches disappear, then 3 days back at work and their back lol

wats a recliner norm??
Like a lazy boy seat ya hit the button on her and footrest comes up and back flattens down till your horizontal and chill position

probably Smurf guess Im hoping no more neck probs I will take it one day at a time.

Also taking my anti-angry tablets maybe help too:eek:

My la-z-boy type recliner gives me a massages also with heat if needed too...only thing it hasn't got is a built in cooler for me booze /emoticons/biggrin.png

Will even rise up and lower down for an old fart like me to sit down and stand up easily:p

As you say take each day one step at a time norm

probably Smurf guess Im hoping no more neck probs I will take it one day at a time.Also taking my anti-angry tablets maybe help too:eek:

Thanks bud...now thinking about it maybe I could have worded that a bit better what with your ladder fall and all /emoticons/biggrin.png

Too right tuffers as you never know when the ceiling could collapse what with me missus pounding on the bedroom ceiling above trying to get to sleep because I’ve got the tv turned way up as I’m deaf as a post too:D

Latest Posts

Back