Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Xtreme deals

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Phew! There dear. Good ones I take it although to me a pole is a stick that gets you to the window. Brush & you do the work. Nice looking poles tho.

Phew! There dear. Good ones I take it although to me a pole is a stick that gets you to the window. Brush & you do the work. Nice looking poles tho.
if you get good pole to start with will make your work so much easier, also with the brushes

i no wat ive said in the past but im guna jump in at the deep end i want the litest stiffest pole out there an when im redy to upgrade it will b a extream 25 ive now found a prodect that can b painted on the sections to make them last longer rust sill so it will b wrth paying the extra keir helped me change my view on the gardener clamps a bit

i no wat ive said in the past but im guna jump in at the deep end i want the litest stiffest pole out there an when im redy to upgrade it will b a extream 25 ive now found a prodect that can b painted on the sections to make them last longer rust sill so it will b wrth paying the extra keir helped me change my view on the gardener clamps a bit
Have you had a go with an slx now tench?

yes keir i wasent that inpressed but i think i could get used to the clamps i defo wouldent bother geting a slx to b honist as i pefer the pheonix but a extream has to b a lot beta well i hope

I'll stick to my bayerson, I could holiday in Europe for a fortnight with the money I'd save not buying them ridiculous priced sticks lol

I'll stick to my bayerson, I could holiday in Europe for a fortnight with the money I'd save not buying them ridiculous priced sticks lol
Forgive them , for they know not what they do!

You must save a lot using a Bayerson..........can do all your weight training for free /emoticons/wink.png.

I keep looking at the deals, think to myself, I'll be spending a grand or so here, then deff it. I'll make do with my SLX's /emoticons/smile.png

the slx 22ft ideal for your general work but i could,int help myself wanted even better so went for the slx 25ft . ok so it has the extra reach but how often do you need it extra weight and longer pole section

if I had my time again for general pole slx 22 or even the lighter slx 18 would be my choice

this buying on line is,int the best your not getting chance to try them out and getting gd feel of the poles

the slx 22ft ideal for your general work but i could,int help myself wanted even better so went for the slx 25ft . ok so it has the extra reach but how often do you need it extra weight and longer pole sectionif I had my time again for general pole slx 22 or even the lighter slx 18 would be my choice

this buying on line is,int the best your not getting chance to try them out and getting gd feel of the poles
SLX-22 @Duncs, an 18 would struggle to get over connys IMO

Latest Posts

Back