Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

talk to the squeegee

WCF

Help Support WCF:

norm

was talking to my squeegee yesterday because it wasnt behaving and i was telling it to to get the job done when i noticed custys next door neighbour listening to my pep talk :rolleyes:

dont think i am going to gain their custom any time soon

yep I have noticed that mine always plays up when on view to the public...on my own works great ...granny two foot on the inside of a patio and it makes a mess..

okay I did get caught the other day trying to dodge an old dear as she was at the front I shot around the back but as I got the gate open I noticed the patio door already open and so I went .bloo dy hell...only to see her just walking back from the shed some of em cant half move...

hopefully she was a bit mutton.../emoticons/biggrin.png

I talk to myself all the time while working..custys must think I'm mad..or wondering who i am calling a pr1ck all the time

i am happier knowing that this is something that we all do :thumbsup:

or maybe just the nuttier of us :clap::rof:

well since leaving the trolley on the van i usually get caught saying ******* ******* hose rather than ******* ******* trolley, its a change i suppose

I'm always aware that ppl can hear what I say to myself so I don't talk to myself out loud anymore. That is unless frank does something stupid then I usually do a silly song and dance that has amused quite a few /emoticons/biggrin.png

Back