Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

new to this forum

WCF

Help Support WCF:

welcome to the forum, tell us about yourself/your business
hi my job ended a while ago and my window clearner kept saying he wanted someone to help out so i took up the challange and i love it, i only have a few days with him. after a few weeks he sold me my own round of 50 bungalows and i have just baught my second round with a van and wfp and got 4 new customers on first clean

sounds like its all going well! i think its best when you start out working for another windy, you learn from all there experience before setting up on your own, and the fact he sorted you out 50 bungalows is quality

sounds like its all going well! i think its best when you start out working for another windy, you learn from all there experience before setting up on your own, and the fact he sorted you out 50 bungalows is quality
thanks mate, he is a nice guy with over 25year experiance and very helpful so im pleased i met him.

Welcome to the forum pal.. Do you use wfp on the bungalows? I love bungalows lol.. But will always do them trad
hi mate i do most of them trad but i have 5 that are built on steep garden rear windows are low but front's have sills 8ft high that i use the pole on

Back