Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Power

WCF

Help Support WCF:

CNS-southwest

Hello /emoticons/smile.png

I know I'm usually a stranger in these here parts /emoticons/smile.png

One thing id like to do is make a cheapo makeshift wfp trolley system so I can go up to 5 floors high.

Is there anything specific I would need for this other than usual. Ie better pump better battery etc??

I know the basics, I mean do u need to beef anything up to go that high, ie updated battery or a certain pump type, thinner diameter pipe etc

100psi shurflo pump is the way to go mate /emoticons/smile.png

and are u starting trolley then going to go van moount after ?

But not if u can afford to go wfp from day 1
I think a wagtail is quicker than a proper done wfp job in a domestic property ( I knowninhavent done wfp) but the time you setup etc, might be wrong though

U get used to wfp straight away mate first month will be annoying but setting the hose up etc comes with speed afterwards and u learn al the shortcuts mate wfp is quicker then trad

U get used to wfp straight away mate first month will be annoying but setting the hose up etc comes with speed afterwards and u learn al the shortcuts mate wfp is quicker then trad
Nice,

Like I said I try it out doing domestic trad and commercial wfp and then see where it takes me.

A lot of ppl on here do this and switch to wfp lol

but you gotta start at the bottom n work your way up lol

Erm....

Only if you want to clean the bottom windows twice /emoticons/tongue.png/emoticons/biggrin.png/emoticons/biggrin.png/emoticons/biggrin.png ,

The only prob starting trad first is quite a few custies will think they liked the old way, some will want you to stay trad, whereas if you start as you mean to go on that is largely avoided. Still good to learn trad though!

wfp is the way forward if u want big work /emoticons/smile.png learn trad so u can do insides etc /emoticons/smile.png it will come in handy yeah dont get me wrong mate....

Back