Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Nice conny clean in the rain

Ah yes I know the ones now I've seen them! Used to use one with the Brillo pad strip across one side, useless for general window cleaning, but I reckon great for conny roofs and those hard dots!

just a sec..../emoticons/biggrin.png

sorry had to recover password...ooops...

http://www.windowcleancentre.co.uk/productdetails.aspx?ProductID=59

I cant spell it right....that helps..

alligator my ****....feckin porcupine...ohhh cheapie youve lost the plot...:rofl:

sorry must engage brain first...I mean in what way does it look like a fecking alligator...

now a porcupine nice and spikey yep....dont let norm see this post...

we had a big post a while back on it I bought the pack of two...now want the 18 inch one...

Last edited by a moderator:
Had those bugs earlier too, I scraped them all off with a scraper, hopefully won't be there again next time as took a while! How about black spots on uPVC, I can scratch them off but don't want to scratch it up. But being eco, I'd rather use elbow grease than chems if there is something for it? All I can think of it fine sandpaper :eek:

nah magic sponges from tuffers online...that well known wcf shop...:rofl:

ta tuffers there grrrrrrrreat..../emoticons/biggrin.png

spider :turd: is a pain....and millions of little spiders around here this year...

There are millions of spiders around this year right! It's like arachnaphobia, that film scared the bajeezers out if me when I was little!

I bought some flash magic sponges and they don't do anything for me. Are you meant to use them dry? That might be what I'm doing wrong.

Dang namit I can't even.use a magic sponge properly, I have no hope /emoticons/wink.png I know what you mean about them spiders, I cleaned a front porch yesterday where the owner had put a line of old conkers on the sill, presumably to 'scare' away spiders - as I moved one a huge spider ran out from behind it lol, then about ten more came out. I wouldn't mind but after you've cleaned them they come back out of hiding make your frames look dirty :whistle:

Would that solution loosen those little yellow things you get on glass little sticky yellow specs. Pole never seems to get the off but finger nail does easy. Think it could be bugs poo got a massive roof I do every two weeks covered in them never seem to get it all off real pain would love something to loosen it!
Get some Oil Flow and put it on your brush

I love ubik

O don't love the 6 quid delivery charge from cleaning spot though

Ran out now but got about 4l of virosol to use still

There are millions of spiders around this year right! It's like arachnaphobia, that film scared the bajeezers out if me when I was little!
I bought some flash magic sponges and they don't do anything for me. Are you meant to use them dry? That might be what I'm doing wrong.
Talking of spiders look what I came across on Monday and yes I did proper :turd::turd::turd::turd: myself :confused: I looked it up and I think it's one off those false widow buggers?View attachment 4964

It may be a false widow but my mate got bit by one of them recently and his whole arm swole up and had a 8 inch long red hot patch on his a around the bite that he had to keep measuring in case it grew

Latest Posts

Back