Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Fao alex gardiner

WCF

Help Support WCF:

As far as I know you would. All the sections are compatible with each other./emoticons/wink.png Or you could just buy a butt cap for the 5th section- but you would lose the insulating layer protection.

Interesting Tuffers,......I have a 35 too and would like a 18. Someone on another thread suggested buying a new base section. I just wonder if I was working on a large manor house, would I do all the high stuff then strip down to the 18 to complete, or would I just keep going with the 35 because its in my hand. In truth I would like another pole. The 18 is £207 and the section is £67. Thats £140 difference. It comes with a brush so reduce by another £30. Thats £110. So I'm not sure if it is worth the messing about.

@Alex Gardiner, if I bought a base section for an SLX-25, would I be able to use it to reduce an SLX-35 to make it an SLX-25? I've got a feeling the diameters are not compatible?
If you bought a base section from an SLX25 then you could remove the 5,6 &7 section from an SLX35 and slide on the new base section and you would have a complete SLX25. They are fully compatible.

Interesting Tuffers,......I have a 35 too and would like a 18. Someone on another thread suggested buying a new base section. I just wonder if I was working on a large manor house, would I do all the high stuff then strip down to the 18 to complete, or would I just keep going with the 35 because its in my hand. In truth I would like another pole. The 18 is £207 and the section is £67. Thats £140 difference. It comes with a brush so reduce by another £30. Thats £110. So I'm not sure if it is worth the messing about.
Personally I have always found it easier to have two separate poles as it is much quicker to switch poles. It also spreads the wear over two poles which means they both last longer, particularly the more expensive higher level pole.

Thank you for that Alex. I think a second pole is to be ordered in January............Don't suppose you have a January Sale do you? /emoticons/wink.png

Well I was impressed with the next day delivery when I ordered the SLX-35 last month, and the lady dealing with my enquiry on the phone was extremely helpful after my online order failed due to my short ten digit phone number!

If you bought a base section from an SLX25 then you could remove the 5,6 &7 section from an SLX35 and slide on the new base section and you would have a complete SLX25. They are fully compatible.
Good man :thumbsup:

Well I was impressed with the next day delivery when I ordered the SLX-35 last month, and the lady dealing with my enquiry on the phone was extremely helpful after my online order failed due to my short ten digit phone number!
Yes she sounds nice /emoticons/wink.png I would love a January sale Alex. Some may be going to a competitor. This would swing them back towards Gardiner poles. Nothing wrong with too much demand. It can all go tits up so quickly. Keep everyone wanting Gardiner poles. Great customer service..and postage :cool:

Yeah taking sections apart is long winded on these poles especially between doing jobs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back