Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New pole

WCF

Help Support WCF:

how much will the ejecter sleeve cost to replace

so what would we gain buying these poles

would they not need a valve on \ off

you would still have to store the orange hose with the ejector sleeve on

Is it a "tubeless" #1 section & the ejector sleeve connects to the bottom of that section but the other sections work like other poles?... in that it's still possible for grit covered hose to be dragged up them when extending the pole... :confused:

Is it a "tubeless" #1 section & the ejector sleeve connects to the bottom of that section but the other sections work like other poles?... in that it's still possible for grit covered hose to be dragged up them when extending the pole... :confused:
the connecter fits bottom of pole there is no tube up the pole at all.

so no grit gets up the poles

It's just a standard wfp with a pole hose connector on the bottom of it.

Tubeless water fed pole my **** /emoticons/biggrin.png

the connecter fits bottom of pole there is no tube up the pole at all.so no grit gets up the poles
No......when the pole is closed you attach your hose to the connector which pulls the hose up the tube when extending the pole.

These poles are NOT 'tubless' .......even when not in use and stored in the van, as they still have hose inside the pole, which will be around the same length as the closed length of the pole.

All this idea means is that you don't have a coil of pole hose hanging on the pole when not in use......it's all on the reel.

i realy think there a good ider would i buy one no as there not as lite as a gardener extreem an that will b my next pole for shore i recken once u use a pole of that waight u wont wana go bk to a heaver one!! but the pole its self has some nce fechers anty pinch clamps r a winner an the clamps them self look very good indeed with a nce locking force the pole bing tubless is not realy the case as there is a tube in side the pole but it stays in side wich is a nce ider as no grit will get in when the flore is wet an ur wrking on the sea front samd can realy jam ur pole in minits ,duncs ide think the fittin that goes in the base of the section would b under £5 it looks like a well made fittin but could b rong /emoticons/smile.png

You can also do the same DIY.....

All you need use are the small Rectus fittings/EZsnap or the 'push-fit' type quick connectors, they work fine :thumbsup:.

Tench.....grit/dirt can still get on the hose which is then dragged up inside the pole when you extend....you just won't get dirt in section #1.

Tench.....grit/dirt can still get on the hose which is then dragged up inside the pole when you extend....you just won't get dirt in section #1.
i dident think the hose went up frm the base section?? if that is the case then yes no beta off then

i dident think the hose went up frm the base section?? if that is the case then yes no beta off then
Exactly :thumbsup:.

Just makes storing your poles in the a bit tidier, as you have no pole hose to coil-up and hang on you pole......just reel it all in onto the hose reel.

If it was truly tubeless I'd be making a song & dance about it also being a grit-free pole! But no mention of that in those vids... the pole & the clamps do look nice though!

For big commercial company's cleaning office blocks and simular jobs that design is very good , can see it being a problem though if the feed hose splits it means every pole is out of use

DIY version.....sooooo simple to do.....[media]

I have a feeling that connector will get caught at some point when extending the pole

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like a good idea and its good to see new inventions and adaptations, keeps it fresh and entertaining, but sticking with my slx, as cant afford anything else. As already said, the lightness of the pole is a key feature, doesnt matter what gadgets is on it.

I have a feeling that connector will get caught at some point when extending the pole

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No it doesn't get caught when extending the pole.....I've not had a problem, works fine :thumbsup:.

Back