Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Ladders and safety atatchments for gutter cleaning?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

How much you want for it @Trev81 ??
I'd like very close to £1,450 for it from any member on here, I think I'd get a bit more via eBay but holding off advertising for now.

Got 40ft of carbon poles, 46ft inspection pole, wireless camera and monitor, plus the twin motor industrial 85 skyvac & carry bag for poles and bag for 6 metre vacuum hose.

Not for me mate but i was wondering for someone else

I will pass it on just in case he is interested

Can you purchase a ladder big enough to reach gutters on most standard homes but compact/smaller one that will fot in back of a crew cab van? don't have or want a roof rack on family van, not essential as mainly use gutter vac but sometimes feel need a ladder and wondered if could get compact ones to fit in crew cab back? any advice appreciated or links to products, cheers

stabilizer on top, man at bottom, if too high dont even bother. a simple no, carry on regardless your easy life. cleaning windows, on the ground.

stabilizer on top, man at bottom, if too high dont even bother. a simple no, carry on regardless your easy life. cleaning windows, on the ground.
Cheers mate. Where best to get this ladder? Link appreciated. Not really up on ladders. Thanks

Can you purchase a ladder big enough to reach gutters on most standard homes but compact/smaller one that will fot in back of a crew cab van? don't have or want a roof rack on family van, not essential as mainly use gutter vac but sometimes feel need a ladder and wondered if could get compact ones to fit in crew cab back? any advice appreciated or links to products, cheers
You prob can, but I wouldn't want to be at gutter level on a telescopic ladder or some flimsy ladder that packs away really small.

You really want a substantle ladder if your working at those heights and those are mostly not that small when collapsed.

The one I use is 3M collapsed and is a triple with a max height of 8.4M with a extra wide bar at the base with rubber feet.

For gutters I have a proper trade ladder, really wide, big wide rungs, 3 sections, its huge and heavy but rock solid even with me on it, was up to gutter level on a high three story on Monday and it was solid as a rock.

Don't skimp on a cheap ladder for gutter work.

Mines a youngmans trade t200 9.2 meters 12 rungs.

3.7m collapsed though and weighs 26kg.

But when at 3 stories with gutter at waist height its worth every penny.

Latest Posts

Back