Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Great night

My daughters went to see them last week, their ears must still be ringing after a week...well they never answer me when I ask em to do something....lol. Must be a good group the've seen em 4 times now

Posh likes a bit of indie :thumbsup:
Indie.....urrrmmm....well back in the day a long long time ago when I was going to concerts...groups/ bands seen by me :

Black sabbath

Free

ACDC

Thin Lizzy

10cc. ( only went to that one because it was on a date) love didn't last for long after it ..lol

Led Zeppelin

Rush

Ethel the Frog ( ant got a fxcking clue what that one was, just remember waking up with a great sticker stuck on me saying I'd been there....????)

Status Quo

Deep Purple

Judas Priest....

or yes they were the days....I think...lol:666:

Indie.....urrrmmm....well back in the day a long long time ago when I was going to concerts...groups/ bands seen by me :Black sabbath

Free

ACDC

Thin Lizzy

10cc. ( only went to that one because it was on a date) love didn't last for long after it ..lol

Led Zeppelin

Rush

Ethel the Frog ( ant got a fxcking clue what that one was, just remember waking up with a great sticker stuck on me saying I'd been there....????)

Status Quo

Deep Purple

Judas Priest....

I know a member of one of those bands you've mentioned Shiny, and have cleaned his windows :thumbsup:

Met Robert plant once. Nice bloke. Chatted about lerchers.

Grew up listening to maiden and sabbath. Still play in bands.

[media]

[/media]
Hope that works.

Indie.....urrrmmm....well back in the day a long long time ago when I was going to concerts...groups/ bands seen by me :Black sabbath

Free

ACDC

Thin Lizzy

Led Zeppelin

Rush

Status Quo

Deep Purple

Judas Priest....

Bands I went to see back in the day

The Jam (loads of times)

Madness

Secret Affair

The Beat

The Selecter

The four Tops

etc