Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Got A Good Spot To Go Canvassing On Tomorrow :)

harunh

found a good spot that i think i can get a good few customers on /emoticons/smile.png im gonna go door knocking their tomorrow and hopefully i pick up over 5 new customers /emoticons/smile.png

h have u knocked the new estate there building oppersit b and q, worth a look.

if you have or going to i wont, lol

over the years ive been asked to go up coulby newham several times by ppl that have window cleaners but dont go regular or just do a **** job,

worth a look for u,

i hate collecting so im not going up there,

h have u knocked the new estate there building oppersit b and q, worth a look.
if you have or going to i wont, lol

over the years ive been asked to go up coulby newham several times by ppl that have window cleaners but dont go regular or just do a **** job,

worth a look for u,

i hate collecting so im not going up there,
lol neil that estate over the road from b n q is like a 2 minute walk from my house !

i wanted that estate mate /emoticons/tongue.png theirs only like 16 new houses their... and i knocked on 1 door ... and gave him a quote.. and he sai another cleaner came and quoted him ... i knocked a few others and they already had 1 ... theirs a lot of people going on that estate picking up bits and pieces... lol ....im not bothered about that estate though mate /emoticons/smile.png i prefer bigger estates /emoticons/smile.png

have u got much work on new estates neil ?

no got none at the min.... years ago i got about 75% of an estate by getting job soon as they moved in and over a year peariod as ppl moved in i got the job....got over 40 houses.

just need to get in quick as they build the houses.

down side was windows very dirty every month as it was still a building site. sold it for 3 cleans a year later.

was 18 years ago like.

so is your local work in and around middlesbrough ? what areas do u cover most ?

i got a good little round up redcar & thornaby/stockton and linthorpe /emoticons/smile.png

i go to 1 certain area per day and do all ma work n come home /emoticons/smile.png

as i said before most my works darlo way h.

boro this week. only 1 day like.

town. north ormesby. linthorpe.easterside.nethetfield.

ormesby. normanby .eston. plus 3 commercal jobs.

keep my busy tomorrow.

them off the rest of the week...

i see

were are u working tomorrow ? ill; cum n see u ? /emoticons/tongue.png

im in boro tomorrow central /emoticons/tongue.png

i got 2 jobs in north ormesby aswell to do tomorro /emoticons/tongue.png

me busy all week mate /emoticons/sad.png lol

how often do u go collecting neil ? i find that most people up south have all customers paying through bacs and they never collect

i think its impossible for all customers to pay through banking down here

how often are u collecting per week

dont have bacs set up yet.

they just pay on the day or send cheques or owe next time..... or leave money as i text a few night before.so they put in back gardens

i am always owed about 300-400 like.

Latest Posts

Back