Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Fitting a Ankalad

If you don't want to drill holes in your ladder then could can get some threaded bars steel rods that go through the 1st & 9th rung instead. That is how both my ankalads are fitted to the ladders as they came with the ones I bought.

The instructions that come with it say you have to drill it on to the ladder which I'm not to keen on.

The ladder is a year old.

The threaded bars sounds a good idea

They use to ship them with 2 fitting kits including the threaded bar so not sure why they have stopped doing this but is probably to do with cutting cost.

They didn't send bars or include it on the instructions for mine

Maybe the thin threaded bars snapped smurf lol

I was thinking that too but who knows :rolleyes:

I never had threaded bars steal snap on me yet as It's just as strong as a nut & bolt surley?

I going to send ankalad an email later on as I've got to go out and now to do a driveway & patio clean then let you know what they say if/when they reply.

The bad news no reply yet... The good news is I got a twenty squid tip this morning as they where over the moon with the results /emoticons/smile.png

Back