Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Struggling making my pure water

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Hi spruce that's what I mean I have 200gpd and the psi on my tap is 35 and a flow rate of 10 ltrs per min
I honestly don't think adding a booster pump is going to leave you awestruck with the results.

It will make a difference with a large r/o like a 4040, but when you are coming from a low base, a good % increase isn't as dramatic.

The other issue I noticed is that some of these pumps haven't a 100% duty cycle, so how to you monitor that?

I honestly don't think adding a booster pump is going to leave you awestruck with the results.
It will make a difference with a large r/o like a 4040, but when you are coming from a low base, a good % increase isn't as dramatic.

The other issue I noticed is that some of these pumps haven't a 100% duty cycle, so how to you monitor that?
Think I will go back traditional cleaning less of a mess about and you know where you stand as only need a bucket and a ladder

Think I will go back traditional cleaning less of a mess about and you know where you stand as only need a bucket and a ladder
That's true, but you are going backwards with regard to your safety.

I clean windows for a member of the rapid response team. I cleaned his windows just before Xmas. "Please don't ever go back to using ladders" he said. "I attended to a window cleaner who was blown off his ladders the other day. He didn't make it and we pronounced him dead at the scene."

That's the reality.

I agree with that 100%

But I am not going down the road of spend 100s just so I can can do my part time work on a weekend .

But on the other hand 2. 5 hrs is a joke for 25ltr

Even if I went down a larger ro say a 4021 I still need a booster pump so looking in the 700 mark .

I agree with that 100%But I am not going down the road of spend 100s just so I can can do my part time work on a weekend .

But on the other hand 2. 5 hrs is a joke for 25ltr

Even if I went down a larger ro say a 4021 I still need a booster pump so looking in the 700 mark .
I didn't know that and can relate to what you say.

Could you not find a local windie who will sell you the small amounts of water you need?

If you are just doing this on a weekend, why not invest in a small holding tank. 600 liter IBC tanks sometimes come up on Ebay. This will let you store the water its taken you 60 hours to make. Or you could get a 200 liter water butt if storage is an issue.

I didn't know that and can relate to what you say.
Could you not find a local windie who will sell you the small amounts of water you need?

If you are just doing this on a weekend, why not invest in a small holding tank. 600 liter IBC tanks sometimes come up on Ebay. This will let you store the water its taken you 60 hours to make. Or you could get a 200 liter water butt if storage is an issue.
Cheers for your input .

The window cleaners round here don't want to give you the time of day. There a bunch of .... They just slagging you off

I think I will try the booster like push said just too see if it can produce a fraction quicker than it all ready produces at

I'm glad we are a friendly bunch around here. We help each other out as and when - its great. Unfortunately we also have a few who ignore us.

So it seems i need a better system with a higher output. My current one has both ro and di in on system but the ones with higher gpd dont seem to have di stage. Can anyone recommend a decent RO and Di and where i can get these from?

So it seems i need a better system with a higher output. My current one has both ro and di in on system but the ones with higher gpd dont seem to have di stage. Can anyone recommend a decent RO and Di and where i can get these from?
I would buy separate I have a 200gpd and a separate di vessel 11 ltr

So most of the RO systems use the thin 1/4 piping i think? From what i see the di vessels use normal hozelock type 3/4 pipes? How would I connect these up?

I have just been on soap nations page and see they do 300gpd membrane

And was wondering if the membranes are a standard fit in the 10" housing As if they are thinking of buying 2 membranes to make a 600gpd

1 300 membrane + booster pump from pure freedom, these pumps are made in the uk
Pure freedom don't do 300gpd membranes just been on but I am ordering one of there booster pumps tomorrow

I have 2x 100gpd in my ro

But I have seen 300gpd membranes so I was going to upgrade too 600gpd

But didn't know if the housings were the same size for the 300gpd membranes as the 100gpd

I have just been on soap nations page and see they do 300gpd membraneAnd was wondering if the membranes are a standard fit in the 10" housing As if they are thinking of buying 2 membranes to make a 600gpd
No they don't. The biggest membrane you can fit in a 10" housing is 150GPD.

The 300GPD membrane has a bigger housing. Check the price of a 300GPD membrane and then 2 x 150GPD membranes.

Latest Posts

Back