Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Help me cheat with my Guttervac Camera!

HandiDomestic

Hey guys. I recently bought a SkyVac 75 but just could not afford the £500 they wanted for the camera system.

I went instead for a knock off go pro (£50) which attaches to things via the screw thing at the bottom. It has wifi and so i plan to transmit it to my phone and use my phone as the viewfinder.

I need three things:

1. A method of attaching the camera at the top of the vac for inspection
  2. a method of attaching my phone at the bottom for me to see as i hold the vac (i was thinking a bike phone holding mount but it's not wide enough to fit around the end of the vac
  3. some to block the sunlight from the screen of my phone (galaxy S5) to avoid glare.

If anyone has any suggestions i would seriously appreciate it. Thanks!

Hey guys. I recently bought a SkyVac 75 but just could not afford the £500 they wanted for the camera system.
I went instead for a knock off go pro (£50) which attaches to things via the screw thing at the bottom. It has wifi and so i plan to transmit it to my phone and use my phone as the viewfinder.

I need three things:

1. A method of attaching the camera at the top of the vac for inspection
  2. a method of attaching my phone at the bottom for me to see as i hold the vac (i was thinking a bike phone holding mount but it's not wide enough to fit around the end of the vac
  3. some to block the sunlight from the screen of my phone (galaxy S5) to avoid glare.

If anyone has any suggestions i would seriously appreciate it. Thanks!
This is how I mount my camera at the top of the vac mate
3e88f46c3f86da82f5a316ec690738a7.jpg

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Back