Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Clamping a filter to di vessel

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Lewis

Morning gents, after rebuilding my system and only getting the one di vessel bracket welded back on I'm wondering if there is any clamps that I can use to add another filer onto my di vessel. It will just be one filled with ressin but space is a issue so was just thinking a small gardener 20" filter housing but not too sure if there is such a bracket.

Thanks

View attachment 4503

I'm not aware there is such a bracket to mount both a di vessel and filter housing together so either you will have to get one fabricated or maybe use wratchet straps etc.

Maybe the black straps that @jimmyboots uses to hold a battery in place in a diy wfp trolley box might do the job?

These are the straps I used on the Alternative to backpack Thread. Don't know if they would work

http://www.wilko.com/car-accessories/wilko-light-duty-tie-downs-25m8ftx-2/invt/0203053

Like Bingo says, you can get some good large cable ties. Thats how I secure the battery in my Trolley.

Also you can make good brackets by cutting a 'slice' of guttering and taking a small section out so it becomes a large clip, if you know what I mean.

Back