Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Web Site

Posh

www.paulthewindowcleaner.co.uk

If you put this in you will see my Webb site that was done free for me as a favour.

You can pull it apart lol but as I said it was buck shee so just wondered what you thought.

Or you press the link. It may work but its first link I have done as just learnt to do them.

If you put this in you will see my Webb site that was done free for me as a favour.

You can pull it apart lol but as I said it was buck shee so just wondered what you thought.

Or you press the link. It may work but its first link I have done as just learnt to do them.
Nice one posh,tried phoneing that job for you,put a card through his letter box with a note saying Adi recommended you if you like.Always a bad network in your area.

^^ also some pics would be good. I tried phoning the number and an answer phone message said call back later I'm on the internet /emoticons/tongue.png

Sorry posh but my honest opinion it looks garbage.

Maybe best to get dodger to build you a decent site :Image16:

Bit basic to be honest but for free at least you now have a presence on the world wide interweb .

Id get rid of the links page to be honest too I wouldnt advertise other businesses on my page unless I was directly involved in them

It doesn't look professional .

All in my opinion that is .

Can't lie Posh I don't like it its a bit (well a lot) dated and . It's what you like that matters though mate.

Personally iw ould get a nice site built, a bad website can make your company look cheap, The site could be better!

However it is a start!! Change the colour scheme from grey, change your fonts add some pictures of you at work(ive still got to add these to mine). And get rid of that bloody Links page!!!

If you'd done it yourself I would have said "Well done for making the effort,... but here's a few things you should really look at" - - - - but considering a so called "professional" built it, it really is beyond shockingly bad (Sorry!).

The geographic tagging is almost non-existant, the services keywords are hardly mentioned, and even worse - its a forwarded iframe (from domainmonster.com),.. so even if it was optimised for google, it wouldn't be seen anyway! I seriously doubt you will ever get a single job from that site.

I have NEVER, EVER said this before, but Wix, weebly, vistaprint etc with a DIY effort would all better options than that site. Hell, even Dodger would be better!!! /emoticons/tongue.png

Sorry - I know all that sounds harsh,.. but it really isn't worth the time it took you to copy & past the link,...

You are near Adrian aren't you? Saffron walden. I would look at a better domain name as well.

Latest Posts

Back