Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

my water reading is 105 ppm

WCF

Help Support WCF:

harunh

Im thinking a Di filter will be okay.... but should i use two di vessels at once ? would that be better or the not ?

thanks lads

i dont know how long a 11l di would last at that reading mines half that reads around 30-40 and my 11l di tank only lasts me 5-6 weeks so a 25l bag lasts 2-3 months

if you go thro a 11l vessel in 2-3 weeks it will be very expensive to use just a di

I can't set up a ro at home I have a water meter it would cost a small fortune I think, I wont be going through much water at the min anyway Maby ro for the future.

even with a water meter a RO would be cheaper tha di only

you can claim some of your water bill off your tax

Where does the waste water go on a RO just I would have to get it put in my garage, no drainage there.

Mmm will have to have a good think, because I live in a town house with garage attached so not alot of options.

Mmm will have to have a good think, because I live in a town house with garage attached so not alot of options.
is it possible to run a ro as normal and then run the waste threw a di ? might work out a little bit cheaper on resin

Latest Posts

Back