Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Fired An Hired

koopmaster

I cleaned a customer this weekend and left, a hour later I got a call saying that she want to stop for winter so I should cancel, 20 minutes later I got ANOTHER call from the daughter, she said ignore my mother.. I want to re-hire you, just keep cleaning my windows please..

Has anyone else been fired and rehired the same day..

If it was a few months then I would have just left it but this seemed to be a miscommunication.

Haha I've had one customer say I was too expensive (website), even though the price I gave her was incredibly low... She then went shopping for a "better deal" and called me to say could she change her mind? Most people shop around BEFORE they cut their connections to people but obviously not this one.

Haha I've had one customer say I was too expensive (website), even though the price I gave her was incredibly low... She then went shopping for a "better deal" and called me to say could she change her mind? Most people shop around BEFORE they cut their connections to people but obviously not this one.
Thats not very smart

I was hired and fired once without actually doing the job.

I had canvassed this house, and the nice little old lady who lived there asked me if I could go back that afternoon, as she was just going out. When I returned in the afternoon, she told me that her old window cleaner, who she hadn't seen for months, had turned up and had cleaned them!

John.

I cleaned a customer this weekend and left, a hour later I got a call saying that she want to stop for winter so I should cancel, 20 minutes later I got ANOTHER call from the daughter, she said ignore my mother.. I want to re-hire you, just keep cleaning my windows please..

Has anyone else been fired and rehired the same day..

If it was a few months then I would have just left it but this seemed to be a miscommunication.
if the daughter pays you listen to her, if she doesnt, tread carfull because if you go and do the work on her say so and the mum refuses to pay, aint nowt you can do

if the daughter pays you listen to her, if she doesnt, tread carfull because if you go and do the work on her say so and the mum refuses to pay, aint nowt you can do
just bin em /emoticons/tongue.png lol

I went back to collect last night and the money was hidden where it alway is, so I think I will just keep cleaning them for now.

Back